[H] Tarren Mill <Kinetic> 4/8M

Looking for Players – PvE
General Information
Guild name: Kinetic
Faction: Horde
Server: Tarren Mill - EU
WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/tarren-mill/Kinetic

About Us
Kinetic is a raiding guild that has been around since the start of Legion, we started out on Ravencrest as Alliance and moved to Tarren Mill towards the end of Legion. The guild started with a core of online friends who all wanted to do mythic raiding on a more relaxed schedule than you would typically find. We are realistic in our approach to the game, and see raiding progression on this type of schedule as a marathon, not a sprint.

We are a guild consisting mostly of adults who all have jobs, families and other commitments, and we try to work around these to accommodate the raid, obviously as long as it does not have a detrimental effect on the collective. The typical members of Kinetic are between 25 and 40 years old, male and female.

Due to our recent move to Tarren Mill, we said goodbye to some members who decided to stay alliance, and therefore we decided to stop progression raiding until BFA.

We typically sit mid-tier on all mythic raids, and we accept that with our schedule and with the way that real life sometimes play out, resulting in pulling away essential players, this was acceptable. Having said that, we always try to gather the tools for going to the end. Sometimes adults, just have to adult, unfortunately.

We are looking for a squad size of about 24-27 raiders in total. We do this to accommodate real life and to have class flexibility for various fight mechanics.

Our former wowprogress page can be found here-> (https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Kin)

What we can offer…

- We offer a relaxed and mature environment for raiding with emphasis on progression with like-minded people of many origins, where people can feel safe and joke around, but also be focused when needed.

- We offer a non-aggressive approach to guild management and running raids. Only very rarely have our leadership raised their voice to stop something, simply because there is never a need for it with our mix of people.

- We offer experienced players.

- We offer a solid social experience if you put effort into it.

- We offer raiding at a mythic level.

What we look for…
- We are looking for players who seek to raid mythic in BFA on a dialled back schedule of only two 3-hour mandatory raids a week (Thursday and Sunday, 20.00 – 23.00 Server Time), with an optional Wednesday night(20.00 – 23.00 Server Time) reserved for easier farm/gearing content.

- We are looking for players with experience in mythic raiding, who maybe previously have raided more hardcore and want to approach the game slightly more relaxed and in a more orderly, less aggressive manner.

- We are also looking for a few people who are looking to step up into mythic raiding, but do not know exactly where to begin. We have many experienced players who give decent feedback and can assist you in becoming a better player. Some experience and solid understanding of game mechanics is necessary. (We will only take limited people with these qualifications)

- We are looking for people who are willing to invest time into the guild socially, but also realises that you do not go from being “new” to being “one of the pack” in a few days. Integration takes time - the social aspects are important, and as such, we put a lot of emphasis on personality. Because it is the person who plays with us night in and night out, not just a class in the game.

- We are looking for people who enjoy M+ and other content outside of raiding.

- We are also looking for socials who just need a place to hang out and chat.

Roles Available
1-2xranged (Hunter spots are full)
Ideally a ranged with a healer off spec
Exceptional players are always considered.

Raid Schedule
Thursday 20:00-23:00 GMT +1
Sunday 20:00-23:00 GMT +1
Optional Wednesday Raid where we clear farm content

Contact us
Bilz#21951
Velking#2969
Or
www.Kinguild.com
Bump
Bump and updated main post.
Bump, original post updated.
Bump. Almost done with recruitment. Get your spot today! :)
Bump. Almost done. post updated.
Bump. Updated initial post with last open spot.
Bump bump, updated initial post.
Hello
me and my friend are looking for a mythic raiding guild into BFA.
im warrior with dps/tank specc, and he is monk healer.

we are 2 friends that have played together since vanilla, skipped 2 or 3 expansion down the years, but now we're back and more exited then ever.

raiding exp: we havent got the oppertunity to raid mythic so far. but have done lots of hc and have very good understanding to the game mechanics and also very activ players.

so from your ad: we are 2 friends that are social who like to interact with new ppl. And we are super willing to step up our game and want to push ourself to mythic direction.

one of the downside for me is that i work shifts every week, so either i finish up at 16.00 or 20.00 is still unknow for now, but will ofc get my scedule for every month.
bump
Hi!

Im an old hardcore raid player that is looking for an BFA guild as a fury warrior.

I see that you are just looking for a Hpala atm but feel free to hit me up in game if you need a very experienced player (started playing in 2005) and a good DPS.

Primigenia#2339
Bumped with new spot.
Bump, updated.
Currently Specced Feral/Guardian, however can reroll boomkin if required, just need the wep etc from a few Mythics?
bump, updated with class openings.
Updated with new openings.
Bump
Bump
Bumped with new openings
Bumperino changed openings slightly