Sodium Chloride[A] - Cutting Edge Raiding in BFA

Silvermoon
Still recruiting another ranged DPS!
Due to some roster swaps we have no current preference on class - contact me via Discord or Battle.net at Math#2386
Recruitment open to all classes/roles with a strong understand of their class and solid attitude! Preferences to a Disc Priest and Blood DK - contact me via Discord or Battle.net at Math#2386
Recruitment open to any/all ranged dps with a strong understand of their class and solid attitude! Slight preference to warlocks and hunters - contact me via Discord or Battle.net at Math#2386
Recruitment is still open to ranged dps as well as a potential spot for a strong tank.
Slight preferences to:
Ranged - Warlocks, Hunters, Mages or Elemental Shaman.
Tank - Brewmaster, Vengeance DH or Blood DK.
Expect to try out with us in a mythic+ environment whilst having an informal discussion on discord, or potentially on Sunday night with our heroic group.
-
Also always recruiting any M+ players interested in an environment filled with people looking to push 1k or so IO and above.
-
Contact me via Discord or Battle.net at Math#2386
Vectis down!
Recruitment is still open to ranged dps as well as a potential spot for a strong tank.
Slight preferences to:
Ranged - Warlocks, Hunters, Mages or Elemental Shaman.
Tank - Brewmaster, Vengeance DH or Blood DK. (Required at least 3/8 current progress minimum as a tank)
-
Also always recruiting any M+ players interested in an environment filled with people looking to push 1k or so IO and above.
-
Recruitment is still open to high-parsing ranged dps.
Slight preferences to Warlocks, Hunters or an Elemental Shaman.
-
-
Recruitment is still open to high-parsing ranged dps.
Slight preferences to Warlocks and Elemental Shaman.
-
-