Dzial obslugi klienta

Weird coincidence...

You got blocked for month and I've got free month of gameplay from Blizzard for no reason.

Ty dude :*
If you wish to query or contest an action taken against your account, you will need to contact our Customer Support department. The forums are not the appropriate place to do this.

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum