Remove the reputation locks for transmogs

Transmogrification
I would not mind at least that the mogs became freed from the rep requirement. I can live with not sharing rep between toons, but this would alteast let my warrior use the wrynns vanguard tabard that I got on my pally...
22/07/2018 15:05Posted by Vanadium
I would not mind at least that the mogs became freed from the rep requirement. I can live with not sharing rep between toons, but this would alteast let my warrior use the wrynns vanguard tabard that I got on my pally...

I can live with that. Transmog is not inherintly a lore friendly system, so why should it abide by lore restrictions?
Plus, it screws over characters made later. Especially now with allied races.
Preferably they would just make exalted reps account wide.
But this is a good place to start.
24/07/2018 12:47Posted by Malvada
Preferably they would just make exalted reps account wide.
But this is a good place to start.

They could do a lot of things... Ultimately, I want to see a complete rework on reputation, doubt its gonna happen, but at least give us some band aids to work with!
I've started killing basilisks to try and get back towards exalted with the scryer. Gonna take at least 2 days of my life to get something I already got on this char xD It is very depressing.
15/07/2018 15:06Posted by Merwanor
People have been asking for this for so long, but Blizzard does not care. They want you to be playing as much as possible so they can bleed as much money from you as they can. Having items locked to reputations is a great way for them to keep people playing for much longer than they might do otherwise.

Im not exactly sure about that ...
I mean, i dont know how you are spending your gametime, but for me ... reputations hunts are at the very bottom of the list ...

Meaning:
If i have spare gametime, and nothing better to do ... i go farm some rep, but usualy i cant do that for longer than hour.

Meaning ... the idea of getting gametime to farm old world rep, to use transmogs is (from mine point of view) complete nonsence.

On the other hand ... i am mogoholic ... and i allways rather play a character that i like, than the one that i dont. :D
This game have Gazilion options to do, and almost every one is better that rephunt from old content ... including rephunt from old content in different faction to get mounts/pets/toys. :D
I believe it is in their interest, to allow us do those things that we like in sets we like ... bcs then we will like the game even a little bit more, and in "between patch" times, like now ... we will have some other things to do, than trying different games.
And tabards! Blizz, hear our pleas!
28/07/2018 17:03Posted by Midvintr
And tabards! Blizz, hear our pleas!

Plead to the lord with me, my man.
Fully supporting the OP of this thread.
31/07/2018 11:34Posted by Molka
Fully supporting the OP of this thread.

So do I, 100%
I am still waiting for righteousness
I'm sorry guys, I really tried, but I guess that truly goes to show that Blizzard doesn't care much for the lesser, yet still extremely, frustrating aspects of this game. Its nice to know they'd rather cater to someone's hurt feelings, than fixing a very tedious aspect that can be solved easily.

(^ Talking about the druid who apparently had rape PTSD from people mounting her travel form.)

But yeah, I give up.
I wanted to have my chars mog their capes to the Darnassus cape - for obvious reasons.
Nope, rep-bound to exalted - with a faction that is useless.
#freethemogs
Seems perfect, Blizzard please.
04/11/2018 16:08Posted by Haulrik
Seems perfect, Blizzard please.

You don't check the WoW releted news, do you?

Ion announced about a month ago that they are removing reputation restriction from transmog collections.