Kul Tiran shaman?

Shaman
Hi

I’m going to make shaman for the next expansion and I have decided to go Alliance this time too.
Do you think Kul Tirans will get shaman? I’m really hoping they will get them.
I'd bet on "almost certainly not".
17/07/2018 22:00Posted by Valpuri
I'd bet on "almost certainly not".

Ahhh such a shame. The whole controlling the seas for catching fish seems very shaman like and that anchor of binding looks like it would make a cool shaman totem
A good rule of thumb for what races can be shamen is that all of our races are somewhat monstrous. Hooves, bare feet, being an animal... or being a dwarf. Etc.

I wouldn't mind a change, of course. Just that with what has gone on before, I doubt we now get to be humans. Nothing would make me happier than being wrong about this.
I'm 99% sure they will be Shamans. The questline on Kul Tiras specifically states that the Tidesages have control over ALL the elements.
17/07/2018 18:52Posted by Mythea
Do you think Kul Tirans will get shaman?

The who...?

I thought the new races were Iron dwarves and Zandalari trolls?
23/07/2018 08:16Posted by Tiaani
17/07/2018 18:52Posted by Mythea
Do you think Kul Tirans will get shaman?

The who...?

I thought the new races were Iron dwarves and Zandalari trolls?

First round of allied races
Dark Iron Dwarves and Maghar (brown orcs)

Second set - most likely in 8.1
Kul tiran humans (fat) and Zandalari trolls.
Having seen the race now, I didn't realise they were so... erm... body positive. Definitely not WoW-pretty, so they might have a chance at being shamen.
Since that's the race I totaly am going for.. I hope this. There was a picture of a Kul Tiran with a water totem besides him. So I assume that they will get shamans.
23/07/2018 12:01Posted by Nekrowicht
Since that's the race I totaly am going for.. I hope this. There was a picture of a Kul Tiran with a water totem besides him. So I assume that they will get shamans.

There's an entire mountain and dungeon populated by Kul Tirans with water elementals.
I normally find it quite pointless to create a second char of a class you already have. The racials are neglectable, but in this case I might try to level up a Kul Tiran Druid and a Shaman, if possible
That would be the only time I would buy a race change for a char. But I suppose I need to level one for the heritage armor. (god I hate levling now, it takes ages..) :D
24/07/2018 00:57Posted by Thordenvejr
There's an entire mountain and dungeon populated by Kul Tirans with water elementals.

So they are most probably frost mages.
24/07/2018 08:37Posted by Shumensko
24/07/2018 00:57Posted by Thordenvejr

So they are most probably frost mages.

No. Their quests specifically state they have control over all of the elements. Mages do not control the elements, they create them.
25/07/2018 05:11Posted by Thordenvejr
No. Their quests specifically state they have control over all of the elements. Mages do not control the elements, they create them.

I was joking, but the chances of getting Kul Tiran shaman are probably the same as the chances of getting Zandalari paladin - close to zero.
25/07/2018 09:29Posted by Shumensko
25/07/2018 05:11Posted by Thordenvejr

I was joking, but the chances of getting Kul Tiran shaman are probably the same as the chances of getting Zandalari paladin - close to zero.

How? Why? What?
The Zandalari Prelates have lost their connection to Rezan, that is why they can't be Paladins. The Kul Tiran Tidesages have control over all of the elements, and they're the foundation of Kul Tiran society. They rain water on their crops, they lure the fish into their nets, and they bless their ships.