How was your game destroyed today?

General
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
I'm very dissapointed i can not use 2h as Frost...
Well,

Getting almost hit for 3/4 of my hp on guardian druid fully loomed on level 21 WITH ironfur on is great.
I've barely played it. Logged on, saw the new UI, had a laugh at how !@#$ it is, then logged off to play some other games.

I have to say, BfA is getting off to a cracking start. WoD the worse ever expansion? Not for long.
WHERE IS MY CHEST ITEM FOR MYTHIC LVL 19??????????????????????????????????
Put you Essenace into your ...B.
Removing the LFG button from WQ's is a stupid idea that only punishes valid players for what ?

If someone is determined to leech then all they'll do is look in the custom group tab.

All the Devs have done is to remove a QOL item and made it a bit more arduous and time consuming to either make a new group or look through the unordered mess of a list of current groups.
1. Classes still suck and are boring to play
2. Boring
3. I don't want to play it
4. My sub runs out soon and I won't be renewing it.

RIP WoW 2004-2014
Fury is fun I guess. Arms has been destroyed and protection is.. protection.

Hellfire Citadel though has gave me a brain ache, boy just wants the mount.

3/10. Not the greatest pre-patch experience.
Mage is dead to me.

Warlock and DK, the 2 specs I am interested in, are both still so slow and easy.
There is no depth to any class anymore.

Also.. there's nothing to do? Other than familiarize yourself with your worse spec?
All hunter specs are boring, so... Pretty dissapointed.
18/07/2018 20:45Posted by Leaf
I can no longer play as my computer no longer meets the minimum system requirements. D:

Happy BFA! :D

This. I get 5-10 fps in chaotic areas now. Unplayable. Worst part is ive spent £40 on expansion and £10 on some game time, that i wont even get any use out of without purchasing a new machine. Angry face.
Overall, I enjoyed my lvl 110 characters :)

I went to my LVL 56 shaman, though, and decided to give a try at healing.
Got BRD, upper city,

We get to the Golems --> rain on the floor, earth shield, healing totem and riptide up and even spamming healing wave or healing surge could barely keep the tank above 50% hp

I might lack experience or skill to be a really good healer but I felt it was way too hard :´(

p.s I enjoy the challenge, longer fights and planning tatics etc, just felt they are hitting really hard
Reskinned Blunderbuss of Khaz Modan.

Really.

Was cool with the color scheme it had. Bronze/brass, with a green cloth around, did look like a special item only used by mountaineers, something unique.
Now, it looks off. All silver, with a red cloth around it, and green gems instead of orange.

They changed it's color for no reason whatsoever. And for one like me, it doesn't match my mog anymore.
Everything I played so far seems overpowered. On 110 I two-hit regular mobs and elites fall like normal mobs fell. I'm looking forward to how mobs will scale in BfA.

Somehow me derping around in pvp quests, every odd month, with 6 characters, bought me a mount. Yay.

The class I picked seems fun. I thought we could start the quest line though.
18/07/2018 22:37Posted by Adu
Everything I played so far seems overpowered. On 110 I two-hit regular mobs and elites fall like normal mobs fell.

What class did you pick? Game Master?
I got destroyed while trying to heal with monk in lvl 48 on dungeon. Over 4 mobs is death to tank in many ways. Also I noticed tanks are getting harder to hold agg.
The new demonology warlock is so much fun!! They got it absolutely Perfect! I love it!

And no more getting ganked because of pugs on pvp servers, marvelous!
WoW in a Pvt Fraser voice.

"We are doomed. DOOOOOOOMED!!!"

Said every person on new patch day because they can't accept change.
18/07/2018 22:40Posted by Bonegrind
What class did you pick? Game Master?

I wanted to start Assassination Rogue for BfA.
I open Garotte and Mutilate and stuff dies most of the time before I can apply Rupture. This is from doing world quests on Broken Isles and Argus.
I tried to get some rotation down with no-named elites in the Broken Isles like Eternal Magus and I didn't had to refresh anything - I pulled three in the end to see how it is going and there was no problem at all. I don't remember them being that easy.

I played Demonology a lot in Legion and tried the new skills by soloing Argus Elites. It took about 1 to 2 minutes - no problem at all. I had to give the demon some health when fighting Talestra but that was the only one. Wrangler Kravos, Venomtail Skyfin, Skuul, ... - no healing necessary. I don't know what people talk about when they say the demon is squishy and needs fixing.

Third class was Protection Warrior and I don't think there's a big difference other than instead of three hitting mobs, you now two hit them. I like how much more utility Protection Warrior has - in addition to the strong group buff I feel like he'll be real competition to druid and paladin. If anything, one maybe has to play a little bit more anticipatory, but that could also just be me not having all the abilities down yet.
18/07/2018 18:10Posted by Wildfox
HEY EVERYBODY!!!!

Let's talk about our incredible experience we have with those amazing changes from patch 8.0!

-> How was your class, UI, game destroyed and nerfed today?!
-> How would you describe this patch - as good, brilliant, or BESTPATCHEVER?
-> How much do you want to play BfA now?
-> Which subscription are you going to buy today - 360 days, 360 months or 360 years?

Let's share some love and show how we appreciate Blizzard and their amazing ideas!

Don't know. Won't be logging back in till a month after BFA and also won't be upgrading to bfa. For me the game ended once Argus hit the ground dead. That for me was the conclusion of World of Warcraft. I will log in from time to time to have a chat and do some pet battles but that's it for me folks!
19/07/2018 00:03Posted by Dangermouse
18/07/2018 18:10Posted by Wildfox
HEY EVERYBODY!!!!

Let's talk about our incredible experience we have with those amazing changes from patch 8.0!

-> How was your class, UI, game destroyed and nerfed today?!
-> How would you describe this patch - as good, brilliant, or BESTPATCHEVER?
-> How much do you want to play BfA now?
-> Which subscription are you going to buy today - 360 days, 360 months or 360 years?

Let's share some love and show how we appreciate Blizzard and their amazing ideas!

Don't know. Won't be logging back in till a month after BFA and also won't be upgrading to bfa. For me the game ended once Argus hit the ground dead. That for me was the conclusion of World of Warcraft. I will log in from time to time to have a chat and do some pet battles but that's it for me folks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SXPRbkqxKc