DPS warrior LFG for BFA

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi there,

I am a DPS warrior searching for a home ( A or H) for BFA. I am currently hoping to find a guild that raids twice a week, although I would consider a 3 day raiding guild. I am unable to raid on Friday and Saturday due to existing RL obligations.
I am searching for a guild that is stable, mature and has at least a proven track record of full heroic clears before the next content patch/expansion.

Some history on myself:
I started wow as a rogue in vanilla but quickly switched to warrior and raided until BWL. I took a break from the game to do exams to get into University, and came back as a Warrior a little after TBC launched. I cleared most of the early content whilst current in TBC ( I got the hand of adal title around that time) in a guild called Northrenders ( I partook in an RL meetup with this guild which was a blast) but was forced to leave again during Black Temple progress to concentrate on Uni exams. I did some pvp during Wotlk and cataclysm but was unable to commit enough time to raid while I was in University.

After graduation I finally found myself with enough time to commit to raiding and I rejoined Wow at the end of Mob with Hexx to Raid in WOD. I would remain in Hexx for the entirety of Wod and the beginning of Legion until the Guild disbanded. We were a guild that was able to clear heroic and progress into Mythic
but we were unable to achieve CE kills due to being a semi casual guild and lacking in consistent numbers to maintain 20 man raiding constantly.

I was an officer and occasional Raid Leader for Hexx and it was here that I found I was capable of pushing for high parses and this quickly became
my main drive for raiding, I wanted to be able to match and outperform my peers in Hexx and around the world.

Any Logs with me in it are old but I dug up some early legion parses where I believe I was doing what I was supposed to be doing.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qHVafbLKx7jtZdYC#fight=1&view=rankings

I quit again after Hexx fell apart, mostly due to frustration at being unable to both fulfill my desire to push myself in Raiding and progress whilst
at the same time playing with the good friends I had made in the game.
I was also now finding it nearly impossible to achieve good parses as our kill times were stretching to being substantially longer than all other high end parses, so I lost this competitive outlet also.

After a break for the majority of Legion that cleared my frustrations and let me focus on my career, I feel I am now ready to take on mythic raiding or at least timely Heroic clears with good mythic+ opportunities.

I enjoy doing research on best setups for gear and talents.
I made heavy use of simcraft to ensure I was making the correct choices and enjoyed researching logs of what top warriors had done to see if I
could emulate their success. I follow any forums where theorycrafters on warriors would post to ensure I am up to date on what is the most
effective setup for each encounter and why.

I have no preference on DPS spec, I just would only focus on the DPS role. I was always, and would be in the future, ready
and willing to play both dps specs to their fullest. Part of the enjoyment I get from the game would be min/maxing my char
so I would ensure I have otpimal setups ( including weakauras) for both Fury and Arms.

If any of that walk of text seems applicable feel free to add me for a chat, Kiega#2501

Kind Regards,
Sílvos
Hey man,

We stopped raiding now and we will be looking to prepare our self for the new expansion.

If you are looking for a home for BFA and will consider Alliance, here with us you would be more then welcome and I am pretty sure you will fit in quite nicely.

Take a look at the below for a better understanding:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618174533?page=2#post-36

Feel free to add one of us for a better chat, even on discord if you would like.
You can also visit our web site if you cherish too: https://aiur-silvermoon.enjin.com
Kartor#2203, Missloo#210
Hi Sílvos!

We're Antisocial on Draenor, and I think you might be a good fit for us. I'll spare you the wall of text and just refer you to our recruitment thread where you can find all the information about us.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17620182146?page=1#post-2

If you have any questions, feel free to add me (Nerada#2682).
Thanks for the replies. I am currently on a business trip so cannot log on consistently but I will take a look and get back to you when I can
Hi Sílvos

I have noticed that you are looking for a new home. Do you think you may be interested in moving servers? If you are, we are currently looking for dps to join our ranks and a dps warrior would be an excellent addition.

We raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619661843#1

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792