Auction house changes

General
I am lazy I don't enjoy typing in how much for the rubbish I sell , so typically I let the auction house decide the price of my rubbish im selling.

But using auctionator that means I am at the whim of a lot of !@#$% and idiots who think a level 5 piece of crap is worth 20 g or some such stupid price.

For many items there is barely any supply and demand, and these silly prices made by ^-*!@ and idiots force the people who actually want them to go and farm them, because only a #$%^ or an idiot would pay such ludicrous prices for insignificant garbage on the whole.

Typing price in the auction house over and over again might be enjoyable to autist artists , but typically its not enjoyable to any normal kind of player .

I suggest blizzard should take away player choice in this matter and make certain items only sellable at X sensible price in old expansion content because like many other things in wow -*!@# and idiots just ruin it .

Kk bye babies im going to list some common rubbish for 245g per item
You might think it has little value, but it could be a good transmog piece for someone.

There are many low level pieces of gear that are rare enough to making farming a huge pain and cause for the high price.
11/07/2018 12:27Posted by Guldañ
I suggest blizzard should take away player choice in this matter and make certain items only sellable at X sensible price in old expansion content

That would mean it is no longer an auction house.

Some of the items you see at higher price for what appears to be a low level unwanted item is usually because it is a good transmog piece and people are willing to pay that price for it.
Yes cause in real life all stores sell the same thing on the same price. Tell me more about it.

Everybody is free to put what price they want for whatever they want and everyone is free to decide if they want to pay or not.
Basic supply and demand.

You don't want to buy "overpriced" tomatoes from the grocery store no problem. Grow them yourself.
JUST LIKE REAL LIFE WOW.
11/07/2018 12:34Posted by Dudas
Yes cause in real life all stores sell the same thing on the same price. Tell me more about it.

Everybody is free to put what price they want for whatever they want and everyone is free to decide if they want to pay or not.
Basic supply and demand.

You don't want to buy "overpriced" tomatoes from the grocery store no problem. Grow them yourself.
JUST LIKE REAL LIFE WOW.

Nothing like real life, idiots in real life who want to sell X item will be forced to put a r4ealistic price or not sell said item.

That is why things come with an RRP . but hey go open a shop and sell cancerous ceigerrettes at 4 times or more there value, sorry i meant " try to sell " because you wont sell any cigerrettes like that or literally any item, well unless you have a givernment contract then you could charge whatever price you wanted .
The Auction House is a player driven economy, players have the power to set the prices they feel is appropriate for their items. If other players feel the price is reasonable, they will buy said item, if not, they won't. If you feel items are overpriced then perhaps you could amass your own stock of the items in question, undercut and make a profit?

Also, I'm locking this thread here because the tone in the OP is far from constructive.