Having to login alts to accumulate account honor?

General
I seriously have to login every single alt to accumulate the honor on my account as there is no automated way?

Genius.
yes.
I did all log my alts and honor points are account wide!
18/07/2018 18:06Posted by Redde
yes.

So a multi-billion company can't extract the honor points of my alts and accumulate them to an account-wide value and instead a customer has to manually login every character of his to get said value?

Makes sense.
18/07/2018 18:15Posted by Liarawyn
yes.

So a multi-billion company can't extract the honor points of my alts and accumulate them to an account-wide value and instead a customer has to manually login every character of his to get said value?

Makes sense.

And you're probably an adult, yet here you are complaining over such a minor thing.

Makes sense.
18/07/2018 18:16Posted by Nurkala

Makes sense.

And you're probably an adult, yet here you are complaining over such a minor thing.

Makes sense.

How can you be taken serious "arguing" like that:
  • You neither proved or disproved my point
  • You labelled it minor(based on what?)
  • You argue ad hominem
  • Makes sense.
    Considering how many man hours it would take to add a system which you can just do in 2 minutes is pointless.
    Any other non issues you'd like to blow out of proportion now that you've started?
    yes.

Makes sense.

Yes they could, but there's so many characters that it would probably extend maintenance for hours. It's easier just to load it when we log a character.
    18/07/2018 18:38Posted by Dejarous
    Any other non issues you'd like to blow out of proportion now that you've started?

Any other non-content comments you like you throw out now that you've woken up?
    This is not really a problem at all ... i it could take a few minutes at max.
    If you had logged your alts instead of taking your time complaining on the forums you'd be done by now.
    Takes maybe 2-10 min, depending on how many alts you got.
    Why do you have characters (with honor points, no less) that you don't want to log in?
    You're gonna lose hours with just a handful of levels from what I've heard of the 8.0 levelling changes, surely logging (even a lot of) alts once to update prestige is not that much of a problem, if you have any missions to do on them you'll end up logging them soon without even trying to fix the prestige.

@Calydor, indeed, I have 6-7 of them and all of them did missions and instant complete before patch.
    18/07/2018 20:33Posted by Liarawyn
    18/07/2018 18:38Posted by Dejarous

Any other non-content comments you like you throw out now that you've woken up?

Yes, your mog is as bad as your posting and your pet ran away because he thought your burns were weak.
    You know whats even worse? They expect you to breath MANUALLY when playing

So a multi billion pound company can't automate my breathing while im playing? Whatever man