world pvp is dead thanks blizzard

General
Give it a few days - me and other half, for example, are not going warmode until we've decided on our class & spec and gotten used to it again. Many people are returning from a hiatus and will be doing the same I would have thought.
20/07/2018 21:26Posted by Shumensko
20/07/2018 21:21Posted by Penya
the heck you talking about, loads are doing warmode. also once bfa is open, you will see how packed it will be since people want better exp.

What better exp? It takes a day or 2 max to get 110-120. And even with the 15% exp buff, that time will be actually longer with warmode on.

Once you get max, you won't be sitting afk inside your city though, you'll have to go out into the world and on forced ground mounts.
21/07/2018 09:20Posted by Khrunix
Once you get max, you won't be sitting afk inside your city though, you'll have to go out into the world and on forced ground mounts.

Yes, your point being? I certainly won't be activating warmode when I want to quickly do an emissary/do a mythic+/raid. And that's almost all there is at endgame.
21/07/2018 09:27Posted by Shumensko
21/07/2018 09:20Posted by Khrunix

Yes, your point being? I certainly won't be activating warmode when I want to quickly do an emissary/do a mythic+/raid. And that's almost all there is at endgame.

But many people will, because they love pvp.
21/07/2018 09:53Posted by Khrunix

Sure, but my comment was about a post claiming that pve players would turn it on because of additional rewards. Players that love wpvp would turn it on regardless.
Warmode will be awesome in BFA! Leveling with 10% more rewards and WQ at the end game. Yes, there will be plenty of WPvP.
21/07/2018 09:56Posted by Shumensko
21/07/2018 09:53Posted by Khrunix

Sure, but my comment was about a post claiming that pve players would turn it on because of additional rewards. Players that love wpvp would turn it on regardless.

PvE players turning it on for extra rewards then crying about dying is pathetic honestly.
20/07/2018 21:25Posted by Forestsong
Not going to be ganked while I'm in the middle of killing mobs

This is exactly why most moved away from pvp realms.

I have enjoyed moments in pvp, you're out and about and spot someone, come up with a plan and boom, got yourself an HK.

Problem was, that person then called in mates and guild to enact revenge.

Ganking + Camping killed pvp

Bring back the Dishonor Kills, just fix the AoE issue when in a group.

Nah just accept that world pvp was a failure and remove it altogether.

Seriously though you should be able to deactivate warmode at anytime, but only activate it in you capital. That would solve every problem.
20/07/2018 18:11Posted by Filthyfrank
On EU nobody does warmode, nooooooooooobody. it's so dead, so empty that its not worth playing.

Great its bassicly pve 2.0 then with increased rewards
World pvp has been dead since flying was introduced...
20/07/2018 18:31Posted by Shumensko
This wpvp is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-wpvp!!!
Oh,love me some Monty ❤️
On EU nobody does warmode, nooooooooooobody. it's so dead, so empty that its not worth playing.

Does anyone even play?

I logged on pre patch, found the game to be a disaster, logged off. Ill be there for bfa when the game is actually functional.

So you are telling me that people don't want to turn warmode on, where players of the opposite faction gank lowbies, corpse and/or graveyard camp, kill quest npcs, camp quest targets and WQ areas, get quest hubs of enemy faction under lockdown?

Hmmm, I wonder why...

Wonderful - no one needs open world pvp
I dont take pleasure in killings lowbie not anymore however since you nerfed my lovely no killing and damaging flag carry/prot pvp spec i now went bad manner as Arm mainly and fury killing everything on sight , we raided and corpse ganked UC/TB/Silvermoon, in front of Ogri.

We killed and bathed in the impur blood of those hordes scums in front of SW then pushed and ganked them again in GS then on Westbrook.

Killing some of those 110 again and again and again awakened my sleepening spirit and tendancies for carnage and bloodshed and bad blood.

Same on Battlegrounds i have absolutely no problem whats so ever especially as arm wearing Saurfang the father Axe he gave me of hiw free will, i will kill lowbie if they doesn t please race / look /class /guild name or if i am in a bad mood , i am near always in a bad mood since i couldn t get medically assisted procreation... since it is what the pre patch is all about and permit it even though they are people just trying to enjoy the game so i will show SOME mercy , god commands mercy even thoug they wouldn t hesitate a seconds if it was me.

My targets are and remain the 110 nothing like the killing of an experienced players, make their filth blood spill and emote , flag and other humiliations like camping and i also bad manners in bg and world and bg as my second char human female rogue geared aswell.

It feels so good, i feel i am somehow young again like i was 24 and now 39 the feel and excitement on killing a raid of 110 be it attacking and crushing their defense when on a boss or defending, you took my king and my prot pvp spec don t worry i wont cry i am a nearly fourty woman now.

Now many and i mean many MORE will suffer to satiate my thirst for Justice and boredom.
Like I said:
He's playing on a ROLEPLAYING realm.
RP realms can not War mode with non-RP realms. It is that simple. Close the thread.
I'll consider doing War Mode when rogues have been fixed.
21/07/2018 11:04Posted by Velorí
Warmode will be awesome in BFA! Leveling with 10% more rewards and WQ at the end game. Yes, there will be plenty of WPvP.

Is the 10% really attractive to people? If I did PvP and get ganked while leveling, it would take me more than 10% longer to get to max level.