Do blizzard not listen to the player base?

General
I’m new to this game, and in all the games I’ve played the developers at least try to communicate with the community. Apparently based on what’s I’ve heard they don’t even read reddit or the forums. The levelling has been atrocious.
I really want to level a warlock as I’ve never had one before, but I do not have the time to play 8 hours a day like a lot of these privileged players. Some days it’s only 2, others I can play about 4.
But with all of that, it would take me weeks to reach 100.
This is stupid. People have real life responsibilities but theyre ignoring us to make a quick buck off boosts which are like £60
And all the old hardcore players defend it, when there are countless ways the community has offered to fix stuff like this.

And if they did, how long would it take them to change this?
21/07/2018 23:19Posted by Zukø

Blizzard usually like to make adjustments 3 - 4 expansions after the complaints happen.

This is stupid. People have real life responsibilities but theyre ignoring us to make a quick buck off boosts which are like £60

Eh. Actually that's smart.
Took me from Sept 5th 2005 to March 7th 2006 to get to max lvl - that’s 6 months

You’ve got it easy

Deal with it
If blizz would heed every whine this cesspool of a community makes, this game would have been long dead already.

Also why do you even play this game if you dont have time? Set your priorities straight before whining for a hand out.
Yeah, they are literally too stupid to listen to what people really want and most of the time do what ever people don't want.
21/07/2018 23:49Posted by Endlesscc
Yeah, they are literally too stupid to listen to what people really want and most of the time do what ever people don't want.

Or (god forbid) they do what is good for a game in a long run instead of catering for the most entitled and whiny players out there.
Your issue is that you only see 110 as Content, while leveling as a whole is part of the experience, ESPECIALLY as a new player.

Such a huge world to explore, but all you care about is 110 already.

That is Blizzards issue.
They're listening and making changes as per player feedback based on the overwhelming majority.

Changes however take time.

Some take A LOT of time.

https://learn.canvas.net/courses/3/pages/level-12-introduction-and-readings?module_item_id=44606

This is a good read if you have the time for it and do care about the game.
21/07/2018 23:40Posted by Emowitch
Took me from Sept 5th 2005 to March 7th 2006 to get to max lvl - that’s 6 months

You’ve got it easy

Deal with it

I don't know how many times it needs to be said that this game is completely different from what Vanilla/TBC was.
21/07/2018 23:50Posted by Hezar

Or (god forbid) they do what is good for a game in a long run instead of catering for the most entitled and whiny players out there.

And please, do explain how this is good for the game in the long run?
I'm not sure what would be worse, them listening or them ignoring player. The former, I think, most players want different things from the game.

At 21 hours a week it should take about 3-4 weeks to get to maximum level. Just in time for BfA to become live and everything to be equal again. Getting to 120 should take a few weeks.

Oh no, weeks you say.

You know there are quick games for your mobile.
21/07/2018 23:40Posted by Emowitch

You’ve got it easy

Deal with it

I leveled back when it was slow too. That's absolutely besides the point.

Difficulty wise, leveling was rougly..
Vanilla: 9
TBC: 8
WOTLK: 6
Cata: 3
MOP: 2
WOD: 2
Legion (Pre-7.3.5): 1
Legion (Post 7.3.5): 3 (worse 60-80)
BfA 8.0: 6 (some content undoable; worse 60-80)

You can't just ramp up the leveling difficult 6 fold in 6 months. It's not right to make sudden increases like that. Hell, I was in favour of 7.3.5, but 8.0 is atrocious. If you have all classes capped, great, it doesn't even effect you. But for everyone else it's a major downgrade in quality of life.
I’m new to this game, and in all the games I’ve played the developers at least try to communicate with the community. Apparently based on what’s I’ve heard they don’t even read reddit or the forums. The levelling has been atrocious.
I really want to level a warlock as I’ve never had one before, but I do not have the time to play 8 hours a day like a lot of these privileged players. Some days it’s only 2, others I can play about 4.
And all the old hardcore players defend it, when there are countless ways the community has offered to fix stuff like this.

Hello. They had excused their selfes and promised a fixing of this. "The playerbase had not deserved souch an update." or how it was in english.
I can not find any english gaming news links for this.
The problem is that they do. They listen to the forum and reddit whiners who don't want to earn or learn anything.
They do QnA every now and then. Clearly they do listen?

Go through the forums & make a list of all the changes the players want implemented, then see what a balls up the game would be.

Everyone wants the game to suit them, not the majority.
Apparently based on what’s I’ve heard

Well that's that then.

22/07/2018 01:19Posted by Aylmeric
Go through the forums & make a list of all the changes the players want implemented, then see what a balls up the game would be.

/nod
22/07/2018 00:04Posted by Dottie
I'm not sure what would be worse, them listening or them ignoring player. The former, I think, most players want different things from the game.

At 21 hours a week it should take about 3-4 weeks to get to maximum level. Just in time for BfA to become live and everything to be equal again. Getting to 120 should take a few weeks.

There are players who can actually level toons this quickly. The difference is that they are in WOW 8 to 10 hours a day, possibly longer.
there is a large portion of the player base that are lvling alts and have seen the world before. all we want is to max out alts for whatever reason.

there should be 2 options for lvling, that you can toggle on or off depending. one for established players that can lvl fast like a couple of patches ago. and then a slower method for first time players and people wanting to take their time on a new alt.

although, slowing the lvling experience for new players might turn off new players. remember, it will take a while for new players to get to 120 from 1. and in future expansions that will just increase. 130, 140, 150, etc etc. people will give up before trying.

and lets not ignore the truth. since the start of TBC, or maybe even wotlk,most "relevant" content is at max lvl, thats the way the game is designed and pushed by blizz.