This is it.

General
From US forums:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766046663

This is it folks. This is what I've been waiting for.

There is a dang good reason they fixed the queues to bring AV back into full swing.
This is the POINT to Warcraft.
Orcs vs Humans

See there was a time when every Paladin in the game carried with them, a nubless pacifier in their pocket...
...When Druids actually healed entire raids...
and Priests never did.
There was a time when every Rogue was a satchel full of mad-skillz, when every Warrior was the first to lead the charge into a wall of enemies..and embraced their death. A time when a Hunter relied on a bow instead of a pretty beast.
This was a time when every Warlock fed off the tears of feeble players, and yet still gave great respect for any Mage who didn't resort to silly polymorph spells...
...and a time when ALL were crushed beneath the might of the Shaman's windfury.

This was a time of War.

It was stolen from us long ago, and now it has returned. It calls to you.
There has to be a good reason why every third person I meet venturing back into Azeroth sings the same refrain...

"Cooking Recipes?...uh I'm not sure man...I just got back from a 5 year break..still figuring things out. lol."

The age of PvE is DONE. No more Legend of Zelda for you.
People grow tired of the one-shot camping PvP. It's time once again to earn your kill (...you Silly Worgens).
Behold...the Death Knights..the Demon Hunter....the Panda!...it's all in place now.
Everything is as it should be.
This is the Craft.
This is the War.

You sissy Alliance have no idea what's coming for you.

(Disclaimer: Design team DID do a wonderful job on the last several expansions I must say, and this game has come a long way. The storyline was quite epic, and I'm greatful..but I can't kill the same mindless Ogres, Dragons, and Goren anymore...I just can't....also..special props to the people who designed the new Murloc animations. I occasionally snap my figures and dance at random points throughout the day now like I'm Christopher Walken in a mall after-hours)

That is all.
I see.
21/07/2018 14:43Posted by Vrakai
when every Warrior was the first to lead the charge into a wall of enemies..and embraced their death.

Embraced WHAT ?!
It was US Deathknights not those little warriors !

I Like you now :)
AV is nothing like what it was like in vanilla., though. It's just like all the other short BGs now.
Isnt this supposed to be in Classic forum?
21/07/2018 14:51Posted by Elaynne

Arent you supposed to crash yor ship somewhere?

I'll look forward to the bias excuses when you lose.
21/07/2018 14:53Posted by Jesi

Yeah those Draenei have a big history with destroyed & lost spaceships
I Wonder if we will witness it again soon enough
clicked to see michael jackson but saw wow pvp :(
21/07/2018 14:53Posted by Jesi

Heeey, im Lightforged Draenei... We were on Xenedar not Genedar... Legion crashed our ship, not us...
Except this post is wrong.

PvP will be as dead as it was before because people don't realize it was just nostalgia and PvP generally doesn't attract as many players in MMO's due to its nature.

Let the nostalgia flow through you for a bit, you'll understand that PvP, even if identical to what it was before, is no longer desirable.
21/07/2018 15:40Posted by Trophee
Except this post is wrong.

PvP will be as dead as it was before because people don't realize it was just nostalgia and PvP generally doesn't attract as many players in MMO's due to its nature.

Let the nostalgia flow through you for a bit, you'll understand that PvP, even if identical to what it was before, is no longer desirable.

Ofc pvp will never be attractive. I know so many people who played few rated games (2v2 mianly but 3v3 too) and before they were playing pve only. They got stomped ofc at 1500 mmr and decided to NEVER play pvp again.

PvP is too brutal and hard for some ppl and it's also annoying if you just join casual BG and see healers running to survive. Why? Bosses were never running. All that CC that make you stand still for 15 seconds of stuns, fears, polymorphs.
There also was a time when I could run a marathon, a time when I was 30 years younger than I am now. Far far more flexible and able to charge and take on 4 at the same time......., Quarterpounders at McD, that is.

But, those times have passed and me too has become in a worse state than years ago. It’s called evolving.
It’s fine to remenesse, but it does so little to reality, alas....
21/07/2018 17:31Posted by Renaró
There also was a time when I could run a marathon, a time when I was 30 years younger than I am now. Far far more flexible and able to charge and take on 4 at the same time......., Quarterpounders at McD, that is.

[/quote]

A truly heartbreaking tale... :(