PvP Disqualification Policy Update

Arenas
As part of our continued efforts to combat cheating and unfair play in World of Warcraft, we’ve recently made a change to our policies regarding PvP disqualifications.

As of the Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch, any player who is found to have engaged in unfair practices that result in their disqualification from end-of-season PvP rewards will also have their ability to queue for rated PvP matches immediately revoked. This restriction will continue through the remainder of the season in which they were disqualified, which includes the current “Post-Season” available until Battle for Azeroth launches.

This change is intended to minimize the impact that disqualified players have on those who are playing legitimately while the PvP season continues, and is just one aspect of our ongoing commitment to upholding the competitive integrity of World of Warcraft PvP.
one of the vaguest posts ive seen in a while
As part of our continued efforts as pvp players to combat bad pvp contents in World of Warcraft, we've recently invaded this forum regarding pvp modifications.

As of the Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch, any player who is found engaging itself against pvp game designers will be plaised by the community. This will continue witouth restrictions and trough all pvp seasons, which includes what's is available now and what's coming from Battle for Azeroth.

This change is intended to minimize the impact of non consistent hotfixes, and is just one aspect of our ongoing commitment to upholding the competitive integrity of World of Warcraft PvP.
So do the rogues who got 2.4 or 2.7 achiv and tabards for the first time during this pre patch get these rewards taken away from them?
What does this mean, this post really isn't very clear.
21/07/2018 13:49Posted by Capitalpop
So do the rogues who got 2.4 or 2.7 achiv and tabards for the first time during this pre patch get these rewards taken away from them?

Yes, I want to know this Blizzard, you should take away the tabards/illusions/achis etc all these fakers got. Almost every true pvper wants this.

True.

21/07/2018 14:09Posted by Ëmilia

Yes, I want to know this Blizzard, you should take away the tabards/illusions/achis etc all these fakers got. Almost every true pvper wants this.

Also true.

This post is not about post season, its about s7.

And about the post season rating and so on, id say dont hate the player, hate the game.

From now on when you ask for achivment ask for rating achivment+titel achivment, or just look at the dates. Like someone with 2400/2700 wo duelist is a no, someone whit 2000/2200 wo rival is a no or 1750 wo challanger.
22/07/2018 00:42Posted by Smñ
Like someone with 2400/2700 wo duelist is a no

I have a warrior on my friends list who got 2.7 on alia last season and season 6. He has the 2.7 achiv but he's only a duelist because both season glad were like 2780+ he didn't make the cut each time.

Do you mean it means people who did dodgey things before BFA pre patch came out or after or both? It's really not clear about that either.

21/07/2018 01:38Posted by Lore
As of the Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch

As of the Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch, any player who is found to have engaged in unfair practices

so like everyone with gear or playing melee?
Wow poor guys won't have those sweet sweet catch-up gear from PVP. xDDD
Just tell us who is that idiot who decided to give the rating in pre-patch post-season? And why is he still not fired?
idk why u play this game. and u play it with the wrong attention when u think somebody should get fired for this....

These achivment's wont speak 4 the players skilllevel. because they get boosted, cauz the last time they got it was 2015, or they reached it with skilled Friends...played an op class, or they played post season.

u will find a way 2 cry when u just want to.

play 4 fun, play with ur m8's. this community is just broken.
ty thx bb
As part of our continued efforts to combat cheating and unfair play in World of Warcraft, we’ve recently made a change to our policies regarding PvP disqualifications.

Any chance you effort some into bringing back the god damn PvP vendors?
Hey @Lore, you wanna know an efficient way to reduce the amount of cheaters etc.? You ban 'em. Permanently. Make the punishment not worth the time. That's how it works in real-life too, crime rates goes down if the law is harsh. It has other consequences such as oppressive views though, but that isn't a factor for a game so there's no real reason not to unless you actually do condone it.
So all the players with mythic trinkets that were oneshotting folks and got 2k+ rating in one day are being retroactively actioned? Good to hear.

What about all the rogues, before they were hotfixed? Great!

Glad to hear of Blizzards ongoing commitment to fair play and a level playing field.

#sarcasm
24/07/2018 20:49Posted by Fairysparkle

As of the Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch, any player who is found to have engaged in unfair practices

so like everyone with gear or playing melee?

!@#$ noob especially as huntard
Major Problems needs to be fixing in PVP and I'm offering some solotuions please guys share this so #Blizz can hear us

- PVP templates are gone! Why I wonder isn't the idea of having balanced Player VS Player experience is the definition of PVP!! Blizzard please bring it back from legion

- Rewarding System is trash, no way around it. Weather the ilvl is low or the item itself is not for current spec that you're gearing for is just the system feels lacking & incomplete as whole!, I suggest from you Blizzard to just add PVP vendors to the current system and its finished (just did you're work for you, you're welcome blizzard).

- The current honor talent which you chose 3 spells to add to you're current talents, in-comparison feels empty & and without a soul, or in some cases pretty useless. Bring back the old pvp talent tree because with that as healer or some DPS classes you can mix & match your normal talent with your PVP talent to create awesome builds that is unique and fun

- Finally I noticed that I have to grind Reputation for Champion of Azeroth in order to get more ilvl to the heart of Azeroth that just big load of Bull!@#$, basically rendering any Alt (other Max level 120 Character you have useless in any aspect of the game), i suggest just linking JUST you're Reputation with Champion of Azeroth + Heart of Azeroth to you're account so this expansion can be Alt friendly to you're other characters
@Reputation with Champions of Azeroth, you are right. Its very very bad for alts. There should be some Ancient Knowledge Tomes for playing alts (or link the rep of your main).
so do i get my gladiator in season 3 where i missed it with 1 point but every wintrader got it?