[A]Honor Capped WPVP/PVP Recruitment!

Outland
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
10/08/2018 16:09Posted by Destilord
Yeah id have to make a special rank for you called "freak of society"

Reported for hate speech.
10/08/2018 20:22Posted by Skittil
10/08/2018 19:39Posted by Tzuyú

Wouldn't surprise me, the power of dole money together!

Ironic really, given what we all know about you and your issues in life I would be very confident I make at least 3x than you. But carry on crying "dole" from your fred flintstone dress.

Suspended from Twitter twice, are you looking to get banned from the forums too?
Now now skittil, i know that you are a potato and all, but no need for that is there!, what happened with you and the other potatoes in Maka maka?
10/08/2018 19:30Posted by Skittil
10/08/2018 19:27Posted by Tzuyú

So you never told us how much did you pay for officer?

I bought Destinite a PC for my officer status ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

why did you tell them......hahaha
I hope you get permanent account ban for these ignorant, arrogant insults. Freak, flinstone dress? For real? Are you serious? For this, you can easily find yourself in the court. I mean a real one, not in the game. Can you realize this? Have you still clear thoughts about the world around you?
Still recruiting.
11/08/2018 06:06Posted by Amian
I hope you get permanent account ban for these ignorant, arrogant insults. Freak, flinstone dress? For real? Are you serious? For this, you can easily find yourself in the court. I mean a real one, not in the game. Can you realize this? Have you still clear thoughts about the world around you?

Look at the state of them though, they cant function in society
All this pent up sexual tension, isn't good for the now respectable outland forum section.

Please resist your urges and get along.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEky8bgVwCE

A epic battle last night!
Still recruiting? i was in the guild some time ago as Grimmey, like to come back for BFA but as another class if thats ok.
13/08/2018 08:39Posted by Bigrick
Still recruiting? i was in the guild some time ago as Grimmey, like to come back for BFA but as another class if thats ok.

Contact a officer ingame, be sure to tell you have/had other toons in Honor Capped.
Last event done! Thank you for new/old players which have returned all of you together make Honor Capped!

See you all at 120!

https://www.facebook.com/566382486804591/photos/pcb.1645926765516819/1645925138850315/?type=3&theater

Recruiting all classes!
p.s we need healers shaman and monks :D
most of us already 120 BRING ON THE WPVP !

2 RBG teams possibilty of a 3rd when pvp season starts!
Give us a shout if ur interested guys, still plenty of spots. make use of this awesome Wpvp expansion, if your gonna Wpvp, you may as well be on the winning side!
Honor Capped, has been a joke since MoP and will always be.
23/07/2018 21:09Posted by Destilord
We are a English speaking guild so we want people who can understand and communicate in English

incouraged

benifit

Do you even proof read?
19/08/2018 16:29Posted by Avit

It's funny seeing this from someone who is hiding behind a level 1 character on the forums.

I am not really sure why you reply here just to say it either. Whether or not you think Honor Capped is a joke is irrelevant. Sure, Honor Capped does not consist of the most skilled players on Outland if that is what you are aiming at. It is however a big guild with active players and a good social environment. I have been in this guild since Warlords of Draenor and I will probably never leave it for this reason.

Are you doing world PVP and want players to come and join you? Just ask in the guild chat. Are you having difficulties leveling because of players camping you? Just let the guild chat know and usually people will be there to assist you almost immediately.

If you are interested in world PVP, Honor Capped is probably one of your best choices on Outland. If you want to say anything nasty about the guild, maybe you should post from your main character.
23/08/2018 21:10Posted by Makagi
19/08/2018 16:29Posted by Avit

It's funny seeing this from someone who is hiding behind a level 1 character on the forums.

I am not really sure why you reply here just to say it either. Whether or not you think Honor Capped is a joke is irrelevant. Sure, Honor Capped does not consist of the most skilled players on Outland if that is what you are aiming at. It is however a big guild with active players and a good social environment. I have been in this guild since Warlords of Draenor and I will probably never leave it for this reason.

Are you doing world PVP and want players to come and join you? Just ask in the guild chat. Are you having difficulties leveling because of players camping you? Just let the guild chat know and usually people will be there to assist you almost immediately.

If you are interested in world PVP, Honor Capped is probably one of your best choices on Outland. If you want to say anything nasty about the guild, maybe you should post from your main character.

Because freedom of speech?
23/08/2018 21:10Posted by Makagi
If you want to say anything nasty about the guild, maybe you should post from your main character.

But waaaait

Why isnt Destinite posting on his main?

Banned much?