PVP players deserve better threatment

Battlegrounds
Let me tell my story. This season i was playing many arena and RBG games and got my 2k rating. It was not easy, i played a lot, worked on my mistakes and improved my skills. I analised every game and make decision how to improve play style and what build works best. That way i almost always was top healer in rated BG and always in random bg.

When season ended i expected to get some good gear as gifts for my 2k achievement. I GOT NOTHING!!!!

Instead they made my pvp gear useless even in random bg. Every pvetard with zero exp in arena and rbg can easily out heal a 2k rated played just because pve gear and trinkets give them a huge handicap.

I checked healing logs after many battlegrounds and pve geared players with incorrect talents, unproper rotation, low uptime, outheal many 2k rated players just because same healing spells heal for hem two times more and they have 50% bigger health pool.

Why the !@#$ is that? Why the %^-* arena gear from 2k rating is absolutely useless in random bg now????????????????????
I want Blizzard answer to my question why arena and RBG players got discriminated in this prepatch?
PvP Players ''Templates sucks, we want gear to matter, reeeeeeeeee everyone is on equal grounds please fix.''

Also PvP Players ''NO TEMPLATES, Geared as F PvE players roflstomping us, reeeeeeeeeeee give us templates.''

You didn't want templates, and went back to the old gearing system, and now you're whining that ultra geared PvE'ers are doing what you exactly wanted. Trashing people without gear. I really don't see the issue, you guys wanted to be able to feel good in your full season gear being unkillable whilst killing newbies.

Now that you have it, but arent the top of the foodchain you're whining like children. Get over yourself, and no dont include our tier sets working, thats clearly not intended.

Another thing I also find funny about it is, PvE gear takes way more effort to get xd, so the system is working as intended. You're being trashed on for low gear.
20/07/2018 19:07Posted by Leonpriest
When season ended i expected to get some good gear as gifts for my 2k achievement. I GOT NOTHING!!!!

why did you except "good gear" for a single time 2k, you got a piece per week, you had base 950 if you 2k but since you got 2k for a week or two you only got 950 items once

but i agree the whole situation was stupid, less now since they nerfed by 75% the effect of trinkets looted in pve. they can get rid of templates, they can just come back to the wod system where pve gear wasn't completely useless in pvp while pvp gear was the best... while not being completely useless to have a start in pve.

or they can just start scaling properly pve and pvp rewards, a weekly 965 min for a 15 while you had to get 2.4 to get the same reward wasn't really "equal".

i've been 2.2 this last season for a bunch of weeks and except a trinket i always threw away the loot since i had better from pve somewhere else.
20/07/2018 19:21Posted by Evaliax
PvE gear takes way more effort to get xd,

lol, really. 15 rewarding base 940 and a weekly 965. antorus base 930 and you can even beg for people to give you what they don't want. a chance to a 930 with the world boss in argus. argunite gear 910 base.

pvp gear took more time and effort to get as below 1500 or 1600 you'd only get a 920 item a week per bracket, hoping for not any already upgraded slots and you'd get 910 base in random bgs if you were lucky and won, while needing 5 910s to get a 925.
PvP Players ''Templates sucks, we want gear to matter, reeeeeeeeee everyone is on equal grounds please fix.''

Also PvP Players ''NO TEMPLATES, Geared as F PvE players roflstomping us, reeeeeeeeeeee give us templates.''

You didn't want templates, and went back to the old gearing system, and now you're whining that ultra geared PvE'ers are doing what you exactly wanted. Trashing people without gear. I really don't see the issue, you guys wanted to be able to feel good in your full season gear being unkillable whilst killing newbies.

Now that you have it, but arent the top of the foodchain you're whining like children. Get over yourself, and no dont include our tier sets working, thats clearly not intended.

Another thing I also find funny about it is, PvE gear takes way more effort to get xd, so the system is working as intended. You're being trashed on for low gear.

Jk, m+15 was easy like !@#$ing. Free 960 item every week.
All we need is a hotfix that decreases dmg / heal by 15 or 20% in instanced PVP and the experience would be much better. The problem isn't just that dmg by PVE gear is too high. Overall, damage is too high to react or do anything. 1 stun / kick is a death sentence.

You know the majority of players who were against the template system were only against the fixed secondary stats part, right? The fact that we were locked with certain amount of mastery, haste etc was a bad design.

People wanted that control back, but keep the templated ilvl so it's still pretty equal in terms of item level between players. We just wanted to control our secondary stats through equipped gear.

PvE gear takes way more effort to get xd

Haha, good one. Your guild name fits you. What was the easier way to get a weekly 960 drop, ten weekly wins at 2400 rating or one m+15? Oh yeah, m+15. M+15 was probably farmed by 75%+ of the players on my realm every damn week. So hard to get gear in PvE.

Let's also not forget that the majority of PvP items were "bad" because pretty much all of them had versatility as a fixed stat, and just bad items in general.

Templates were fine, I personally only enjoyed them. I do not care how many efforts does it take to get PVE gear. I just want PVP gear be better in PvP, and I am ok if your PVE gear better in PVE than my PvP gear.
Wotlk pvp was better pve players become glass canons and pvp player could deal with them with a little skill, they just make pve gear a little weaker and give us something like the resilience was.
WoD gearing system was the best by far
21/07/2018 04:28Posted by Blacklock
WoD gearing system was the best by far

i agree

it also made the game more even

and most importantly:

MORE FUN
20/07/2018 19:31Posted by Facepalmirl
PvE gear takes way more effort to get xd,

lol, really. 15 rewarding base 940 and a weekly 965. antorus base 930 and you can even beg for people to give you what they don't want. a chance to a 930 with the world boss in argus. argunite gear 910 base.

pvp gear took more time and effort to get as below 1500 or 1600 you'd only get a 920 item a week per bracket, hoping for not any already upgraded slots and you'd get 910 base in random bgs if you were lucky and won, while needing 5 910s to get a 925.

just saying what stopped you from doing the same thing?, hmm nothing realy, you choose not to so you are the one to blame then, everyone can do pve and pvp, if they do not choose to that is their problem realy.
21/07/2018 08:46Posted by Seffi
just saying what stopped you from doing the same thing?, hmm nothing realy, you choose not to so you are the one to blame then, everyone can do pve and pvp, if they do not choose to that is their problem realy.

actually nothing since i did pve too and even in the end of the expac my gear was still 100% from pve, i was just correcting the wrong statement that it was easier to gear up in pvp :)))
20/07/2018 19:43Posted by Ceredis

Jk, m+15 was easy like !@#$ing. Free 960 item every week.

Free 960, which more often than not has trash stats, stats matter, !@#$, you can look over my char, and realise. I have 1 or 2 m15 items, in a belt depending on spec, and a wrist. Getting 960+ which good stats takes effort, but K
Every thread this far:

1. OP Subject
2. One post about templates
3. This now is Templates/No Templates war thread.

PS: Templates rocked, PPLs should had asked for an improvement of the system, not a removal. Enjoy your !@#$fest now

Clueless.

This hasn't been the gearing system since before resilience/PvP power etc.

It also isn't the system that 'we' wanted, but it seems you are incapable of thinking outside the binary of template as they were or PvE destroys all.

It isn't hard to gear via PvE, either, it is just an aspect of the game that a lot of PvP players aren't interested in.
What i found weird is that they pulled everything out at once.
Templates - gone
Tier set bonuses - now allowed
Trinkets - now allowed
Proffesion when playing randoms are accepted again... well alchemy etc, for some reason Engi was never removed -.-
Did they compensate for those that mainly did pvp only in any way? nope
And until today i didnt get a single item from doing randoms at all nor did they throw a bone to make the ilvl compete with the pve geared ones or add a pvp stat.

The fact about the honor lvls we got from prestige didnt translate well at all dont help the previous things mentioned.