Arms & War mode how to adapt?

Warrior
Hey All,

This is not a “omg blizz fix spec wtf” thread.

Im just curious how we adapt?

Ive done a few bgs, duels and arenas and a consistant issue i find is that i have no way to recover health unless i:

1) Kill someone/something and use Victory rush
2) lose Stormbolt or double time which then means im easily kited.

On occasion someone will stand there and go toe to toe and forget defensives and i have a chance 1v1 but most of the time they use a cd heal and im out of the fight and wait to lose.

With a healer id be great but how do i adapt to compete in warmode levelling and such? Do we simply spec into the heal when solo and lose CC and would it improve this issue?
Reroll class or turn off War mod.
Reroll, because arms is only for 3s arena according to elitista kids.
Reroll, see I've even changed my forum profile character :D
Or pay gold for a personal healer, that can be a solution too :)
20/07/2018 12:38Posted by Melthor
Reroll, see I've even changed my forum profile character :D
Or pay gold for a personal healer, that can be a solution too :)

Too bad it´s a 1vs1, you know, that thing people said the game didnt revolve about xD
prot if you want 1v1
prot hahahaahahaha
maybe now with the wrist and 2 set bonus but at 120....stop war mode or do what other warriors that brag and sey warr is fine. grup up and go 5v1
you can use one pve tanking trinket. They have forced us to this and to learn how to hit as hard as you can in the shortest preiod.. means avatar is a must here and big fast executes from something like Massacre. It is as well a good last minute mobility boost sense we lack for that.

Also use things like War Banner ..it is the best for short and heavy cc duels ,you cant afford to be cced and mostly you will have a hard time to slow.
Prot excuse or fury doesnt cut it, arms was always the pvp spec, and thats what it should remain.
How to adapt? Bring a healer friend.

P.S: No, I'm not trolling. After so many years of Blizz crippling and completely neglecting Arms spec, I just gave up and realised this is their idea of "design". Arms will stay high-dmg mediocre-mobility pocket-healer-dependant, that's just the way things are.
See i used to understand the pocket healer thing before as things were 'balanced' around group PvP. However now we have Warmode which a lot of the time is 1v1 meaning our spec will simply struggle against any dps with a brain.

Would second wind and impending victory change our current state or are they simply wasted talents as we cant afford to lose def stance or doubletime / stormbolt?
22/07/2018 09:49Posted by Bulk
See i used to understand the pocket healer thing before as things were 'balanced' around group PvP. However now we have Warmode which a lot of the time is 1v1 meaning our spec will simply struggle against any dps with a brain.

Would second wind and impending victory change our current state or are they simply wasted talents as we cant afford to lose def stance or doubletime / stormbolt?

Don't forget the duelers guild :-)
22/07/2018 09:49Posted by Bulk
now we have Warmode which a lot of the time is 1v1 meaning our spec will simply struggle against any dps with a brain.

Agree. But Blizz just doesn't care.

Wasted talents.