Warmode bonuses too small

General
For once something enjoyable. yay!! However, the bonuses are far too small for the risk involved and Im guessing that at least 90% of the player base are gonna pass on this within the first month. Suggest bonuses between 25 - 50% at least.
As an extra thrill I would even suggest the lower your level the higher the bonus. Example, level 10 -20 = 200% 20 - 30 = 150% and so on.
so far from leveling in my exp there is barely any risk, sure ive done some PVP in winterspring but , in many other low zones haven't seen any PVP, perhaps when BFA hits in certain zones it will have more risk.

within 3 months at 120 most casuals wont be turning on warmode, within 3 months warmode will just be something for the elite PVP/PVERs, and any 1 who is leveling they will also be turning it off even if they made the rewards bigger the players who would be benfitting from it would all be the elite.

low level zones have literally 0 risk, the only risk they would have is the rare 120 sad people looking to kill level 20s in zones they dont belong in.

Blizzard need to make easy to get 120 warmode gear, usable only in warmode, this gear needs to be supremely powerful but unusable in instancxxed pvp and pve.
The bonus is already 10% higher than it should be.
20/07/2018 21:09Posted by Toohottodot
For once something enjoyable. yay!! However, the bonuses are far too small for the risk involved and Im guessing that at least 90% of the player base are gonna pass on this within the first month. Suggest bonuses between 25 - 50% at least.

Funniest post ever made.
20/07/2018 22:46Posted by Gannet

I can understand your point of view. But "sadly", lot of peoples, and i'm one of them, will simply never turn warmode on without a compensation for the efficiency loss because of the PVP activities.

True PVP players are something rare in WoW community.
So I respect your philosophy, but if you don't wanna end up very lonely in your warmode, this is necessary.

20/07/2018 22:44Posted by Guldañ
so far from leveling in my exp there is barely any risk, sure ive done some PVP in winterspring but , in many other low zones haven't seen any PVP, perhaps when BFA hits in certain zones it will have more risk.

There is already more risk in legion zones.

I'm currently leveling a Warlock, level 104 for the moment. I've tried to do a few pexing tonight with warmode on, and there is quite a lot of peoples with warmode on in Broken Isles.

Low level region are usually empty. I mean, it's not the "warmode version" of them which is empty. They are just permanently empty.
War mode is fail since is conception . This mode will be removed 100% .

This mode won't be activate not even by a 2% of the players at it's best 2% . You don't need a crystal ball to see that.
A 10% boost to XP so I can experience the joys of being ganked while I quest? Like hell. War mode is off and staying off and no kind of incentive is going to make me turn it on.

I suspect the main reason Blizzard got rid of PVP servers was because most of the people playing on them hated being ganked and would quite happily disable PVP if they could. War mode is just the sop they gave them because their precious PVP servers are no more.
20/07/2018 23:26Posted by Aarna

This mode won't be activate not even by a 2% of the players at it's best 2% . You don't need a crystal ball to see that.

Because World PvP is a fail.

Very few people actually want to World PvP so if you give them a choice then all you're left with are the gankers. We know gankers dont want fair PvP.
20/07/2018 22:46Posted by Gannet

If I level with War Mode on, I'll take longer to get to 120. The 10% does not compensate for the getting ganked and having to run back to where I was. Don't care about the gold, and gear won't be 10% better. Rep? There will be enough time to farm.

I may consider it if I play feral (likely), but not with any of the other specs.
I think the 10% experience bonus is dumb. You already get a lot out of having PvP talents available outside of PvP combat, that should be enough on its own. If they want to incentivize PvP during leveling, which I don't think is something people want, as so many have complained about PvP being ganking, they should award something that is PvP-related.

Kul Tiras and Zandalar will also have stat templates for War Mode, which means the difference between a player questing and a player doing end game content shouldn't be significant, so that eliminates the risk of ganking.
I would boost it to 25% , as it stands a normal player will lose more time playing war mode.

Not only should it be equal, it should reward you much more than the pve.
Risk vs Reward.

Right now there is no reward.

2% of players is not a failure. It's always been a minority of players that participate in the end game, even at the lower levels of raiding and player vs. player combat.
I would remove it completely, it's PvP not an XP boost.
21/07/2018 14:29Posted by Reavan
I would boost it to 25% , as it stands a normal player will lose more time playing war mode.

21/07/2018 14:29Posted by Reavan
Right now there is no reward.

A rogue, not a surprise. Where's the risk. Mistake. Vanish. All gone.
I keep it on. There's hardly anyone around in low-level zones. Was questing in Winterspring for about 3 days. Saw just ONE other player.
It's a nice bonus and if I get ganked, I'll just switch to another character.
20/07/2018 21:09Posted by Toohottodot

Leveling with the possibility of getting destroyed is...enjoyable?
The less use it the more its like pve 2.0 with better rewards then pve 1.0
There is no need for a bonus for doing warmode. The reward for enabling it is the fun that pvp provides.

stop crying.

It would if the rewards were high enough. 10% won't be enough. I can't see it being removed though.