To Blizzard: Option to buy in TL for Turkish players

General
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
How about this solution. Give the Turkish their own single realm and give them a free transfer to it, then isolate it from all the EU crossrealms, LFR and LFD pools and charge them less.

We then sit back and watch them complain about it and after a year shut it down because they have all stopped playing.
18/09/2018 16:37Posted by Bärkäy
I am a Turkish citizen with Russian permanent residence and i pay half the price of Europeans.(5-6€)

If Russians are allowed to pay half the price of Europeans due to their volatile currency,then Turks should be allowed too.

I think everyone who is from a country that has less than 15000$ gdp per capita should be priced with russian prices. What people here ask is not unreasonable.

regards

I think you'll find there's a lot more Russians play WoW than Turkish, therefore it makes business sense to make concessions to them. Obviously there's enough Russian players to warrant a few Russion language servers, Blizzrd wouldn't have spent the time and money translating the client for a small minority of players.
18/09/2018 16:46Posted by Dottie
How about this solution. Give the Turkish their own single realm and give them a free transfer to it, then isolate it from all the EU crossrealms, LFR and LFD pools and charge them less.

We then sit back and watch them complain about it and after a year shut it down because they have all stopped playing.

I totally support this

Could the forum administrators please SHUT these threads down!

it bad there, but sadly you dont deserve any different treatment then anyone else.

as long as they ban people like you first

so why aren't the Russian residents isolated and barred from joining EU servers...how is this all of the sudden ok, but not for Turkey...
Please, make them pay less. So I can active my VPN and pay in TL aswell. And I hope every sane player will do the same.
18/09/2018 18:41Posted by Chato
Please, make them pay less. So I can active my VPN and pay in TL aswell. And I hope every sane player will do the same.

That's not how it works, you need to be living in Turkey.
18/09/2018 18:47Posted by Dottie
18/09/2018 18:41Posted by Chato

That's fine, but the whole idea behind a VPN is to hide your IP location tp whatever location you want. In this case Turkey. Blizzard isn't gonna come visit you to see if you are in fact living in Turkey, lol.
18/09/2018 19:34Posted by Talgaros
That's fine, but the whole idea behind a VPN is to hide your IP location tp whatever location you want. In this case Turkey. Blizzard isn't gonna come visit you to see if you are in fact living in Turkey, lol.

You can look like you connect from Turkey but if your address in their records is not in Turkey then you aren't living there are you?
18/09/2018 18:27Posted by Razorback

so why aren't the Russian residents isolated and barred from joining EU servers...how is this all of the sudden ok, but not for Turkey...

And why is that eh, because I dont want them having to pay less then me? Arrogance all I can say.

And why russia, ask blizzard, I dont want russians on eu servers, and wtf you mean ALL OF A SUDDEN ... go back to turkey you arrogant annoyance.

You get no special treatment as long as you are part of eu, quit playing if it hurts so much.

Its turkish ppls fault entirely your things are as bad as you say they are, look in the mirror and ban yourself.

Again

Could the forum admistrators pls shut these threads down.
Blizzard can't do that because then more people will ask. I live in Greece. The country is (veeeeery) slowly coming out of a huge financial crisis. There was a time that I was unemployed. But I couldnt ask for a service to be cheaper. And to be totally honest, If you can't find 13 Euros in a whole month for your entertainment, then you have way more serious problems and a video game shouldnt be your concern. If I wasnt able to get 13 euros in a whole month I would have problems eating and in general supporting myself and/or my family. I wouldnt care about WoW
YAWN

These "my countrys dictator leader ruined our economy plz give alms even though i could pay my monthly sub with little to no effort by farming gold and buying tokens but i rather whine on forums because im lazy" threads should be locked on sight.
18/09/2018 19:37Posted by Dottie

You can look like you connect from Turkey but if your address in their records is not in Turkey then you aren't living there are you?

Payments are made via automated systems. We are all on the same region, so it would be based solely on your ip.
18/09/2018 21:52Posted by Chato
Payments are made via automated systems. We are all on the same region, so it would be based solely on your ip.

Again, you are wrong, 100% wrong, It's based on your location stored in Blizzards records, I have seen time and time again people complain they can't pay because their IP and their recorded address is not in the same country.
18/09/2018 21:56Posted by Dottie
18/09/2018 21:52Posted by Chato

Again, you are wrong, 100% wrong, It's based on your location stored in Blizzards records, I have seen time and time again people complain they can't pay because their IP and their recorded address is not in the same country.

Whatever floats your boat. Taht has been cross region complaints. But sure be 100% sure about your LtruthL and leave me alone. I cant wait to pay in TL :D
23/07/2018 11:00Posted by Verngard
Subscription is the same for everyone. End of story.
It isn't blizzard's fault in any way your currency is unstable, nor you should be catered for because of it.

damm you should work in investment banking ;P im scared
@Chato: Unfortunately for you, Dottie IS correct. The listed street address (country of permanent residence) is what determines things for things such as payment currency, eligibility for RAF, etc.
18/09/2018 18:47Posted by Dottie

so are you saying that you will perform a criminal task by faking the residency address? interesting :)
18/09/2018 20:05Posted by Shimia
18/09/2018 18:27Posted by Razorback

And why is that eh, because I dont want them having to pay less then me? Arrogance all I can say.

And why russia, ask blizzard, I dont want russians on eu servers, and wtf you mean ALL OF A SUDDEN ... go back to turkey you arrogant annoyance.

You get no special treatment as long as you are part of eu, quit playing if it hurts so much.

Its turkish ppls fault entirely your things are as bad as you say they are, look in the mirror and ban yourself.

Again

Could the forum admistrators pls shut these threads down.

So you would rather lose a guild mate, and made sure he is paying as much as you, then having someone whose currency value halved in the last 2 years, catch a little break. In fact, I am very shocked by some of the posts that I'm reading here, and lack of compassion.