Druid Mage Tower Skins and Weapon

General
I could use my mage tower skins even i equip polearm or staff on beta without fist weapon appearance.
http://prntscr.com/k9a2w5

But now if you want use your mage tower skin you have to use fist weapon appearances..
http://prntscr.com/k9a3ul

Why did you change this blizzard? Don't force us to use damned fist weapons.. Not anymore, please.
I mogged the green staff for sale in the druid order hall to the mage tower bear skin just fine.
21/07/2018 18:05Posted by Bloodglass
I mogged the green staff for sale in the druid order hall to the mage tower bear skin just fine.

Mogged to the mage tower bear skin with fist weapon appearance right? I mean we dont have to use fist weapon appearance for mage tower bear and cat skins.
21/07/2018 18:10Posted by Ferios
21/07/2018 18:05Posted by Bloodglass

Mogged to the mage tower bear skin with fist weapon appearance right?

I can't find the link where i read it, But blizzard said that the skins are tied to the weapons, so they want it to still be that.
Atleast you can transmog staves and polearms into the fist weapons and use the skins.
21/07/2018 18:14Posted by Deadwolf
21/07/2018 18:10Posted by Ferios

Mogged to the mage tower bear skin with fist weapon appearance right?

I can't find the link where i read it, But blizzard said that the skins are tied to the weapons, so they want it to still be that.
Atleast you can transmog staves and polearms into the fist weapons and use the skins.

What a stupid system blizz.. They are forcing us to use this !@#$ fist weapons again.
No, the staff became fists. I guess I misunderstood you. From your screenshots I got the impression you couldn't manage to mog the scythe on live.
21/07/2018 18:16Posted by Bloodglass
No, the staff became fists. I guess I misunderstood you. From your screenshots I got the impression you couldn't manage to mog the scythe on live.

Yep.. But on beta, we could use mage tower skin without !@#$y fist weapon appearance.
Ticket Answer..

It's important to remember that the appearances only work on normal weapons, not other Artifacts. So go to a Transmog vendor with a new weapon and go to Sources and then "Legion Artifacts", you can then choose any unlocked appearances for your current class/spec.

Also the restriction still applies to weapons that need to be able to have that look applied.

You can of course send in feedback or suggestions so the developers will look if they can seperate this out for you guys.

But for now there's not much that I can do about it except advise Druids to use the forums to get their voices heard! It does matter!

If you have any other questions let us know!

Regards
I just unsub and won't play anymore after this month. In 2018 blizzard still forces some players to use same weapon type even we used them during whole Legion.Now whole BFA for our mage tower skin. No..
Thanks.
21/07/2018 17:52Posted by Ferios
But now if you want use your mage tower skin you have to use fist weapon appearances..
http://prntscr.com/k9a3ul

Why did you change this blizzard? Don't force use to use damned fist weapons.. Not anymore, please.

'Cause it's a first weapon. Ursoc claws aren't staves now are they.
22/07/2018 00:16Posted by Ferios
I just unsub and won't play anymore after this month. In 2018 blizzard still forces some players to use same weapon type even we used them during whole Legion.Now whole BFA for our mage tower skin. No..
Thanks.

Bye Felicia
Thanks.

You unsub because your weapon will not look like a staff even though you spend 99% of your time in cat or bear form?

Okay. Well, I'm all for unsubbing when you're unhappy with something, it just seems a strange reason for me, is all. I suppose you have been unhappy with other stuff too. I'm hesitant to play BFA myself (already paid for and all) because of how much time it'll take up and I don't think it's particularly beneficial to my life.

I do agree that the druid skins should not change the weapon to daggers or fist weapons, chiefly because it' breaks immersion pretty badly and doesn't really make much sense. It seems lazy.
Blizzard already said in the QnA that this is just a temporary solution so everyone is able to mog their artifact. They plan on adding more freedom in the mogging later once they figure things out
22/07/2018 01:59Posted by Murr
Thanks.

I suppose you have been unhappy with other stuff too. I'm hesitant to play BFA myself (already paid for and all) because of how much time it'll take up and I don't think it's particularly beneficial to my life.

I do agree that the druid skins should not change the weapon to daggers or fist weapons, chiefly because it' breaks immersion pretty badly and doesn't really make much sense. It seems lazy.

Yes it is not my only reason about BFA but i decided unsub after this.