Current state with arms warriors in BfA

Warrior
so ...play warrior at the end cuz u will be garbage until then???
06/08/2018 09:51Posted by Seducexecute
Arms is (almost) fine.

But execute is a joke in Fury and Arms

Arms is not fine since we need a personal healbot following us around if we wish to kill something.
I don’t know about you guys but on bosses in execute phase with 2x OP buffs and 2 execute buffs my mortal strike crits for 89k . That happened once and there was not some boss buff that increases damage or something . Later it hits about 40K crit with buffs from op and execute but that dmg is not enough when you compare to mother Azerite traits . Problem now is that tactician shouldn’t be for overpower instead for shield slam like it was . And if mortal strike has cldw why does it need rage cost?? maybe it would be op but yea. Execute now is simply outdoor pvp and bg movement boost to catch up someone . Damage si equal to slam
06/08/2018 04:26Posted by Wutever
And then you try to solo rares and realize you can't do sh*t cause you have no sustain and your defensives are garbage and have to switch to Fury.

Or you do group content and your group is garbage, but you can't do anything to carry them because you don't have any tools to work with outside of damage. And then you slowly die to some random DoT cause you have no way of doing anything about it besides Heroic Leaping to your healer and hoping they will notice you.

The class relies so completely on others supporting it and making up for its weaknesses that it struggles to do anything alone unless you outgear whatever you are doing. Then you just pop Bladestorm and win.

Don't get me wrong though. After leveling my Void Elf warrior and playing Arms a bunch I kinda feel that the core damage dealing gameplay is fine and the damage should be decent enough in BFA. However, the lack of any sort of baseline utility, awful self-sustain and bad utility talent tiers are just not f*cking acceptable. I've never felt so helpless when things go wrong as I have while playing Arms and I've played about two thirds of the classes out there.

Warrior was always dependent on healers. Every warrior that is rated in arena is because he had a !@#$ing skilled healer that carries him and he deals dmg . Even only heal if we switch to it has 30s cldw
24/07/2018 22:49Posted by Sigwar

Or are they afraid that we'd be dealing damage again? A WARRIOR dealing damage? Preposterous!

Man, why did u say that. U have to tell them it's irony. Now they got it wrong and nerfed arms until there is no dmg left to nerf.
Maybe we will see a harmstring nerf next. Also, Maybe arms should not be allowed to use 2h weapons. I mean rogues also can't use it, so let's make it fair and remove the 2h from arms.
22/09/2018 14:12Posted by Pwngrim
24/07/2018 22:49Posted by Sigwar

Or are they afraid that we'd be dealing damage again? A WARRIOR dealing damage? Preposterous!

Man, why did u say that. U have to tell them it's irony. Now they got it wrong and nerfed arms until there is no dmg left to nerf.
Maybe we will see a harmstring nerf next. Also, Maybe arms should not be allowed to use 2h weapons. I mean rogues also can't use it, so let's make it fair and remove the 2h from arms.
but rogues have tons of cc and heals, why dont we? equality, right?