Deaths of Sylvannas, what kind you wish for it to be

General
There will probably be lot of opinions.

My favorite though, is Bolvar persoanlly killing her. Think of the bittersweet irony of that. She would be killed by the lich king, very force that gave her life, very same force that she is afraid the most.

that would be proper end she deserves.

What are your thoughts?
you can't kill what is (un-)dead
Bolvar? Is stuck in a block of ice actually.
Something nice and brutal just because her death is so painfully overdue. Dismemberment and burning?
Going out in a Blaze of glory, taking Baine, Saurfang, Jaina, Vereesa and Alleria with her.
The dark lady is already dead living fool
I'd like to see the Light purging her.
Hope she kills Bolvar and destroys The Frozen Throne so we can finally let that idea die
Her mode of death itself doesn't matter. That's trivial, and soon over.

We know what's waiting for her.
She's not going to die.
A heroic one - killing manduin and that annoying worgen by his side, duying later by her wounds saving all the undead from extinction and the horde from the alliance. Pointing at saurfang as the new warchief before her last breath.

This way alliance will not be led by a punny little boy but by a mighty leader. Some dreanei maybe?
Posting in an Lswindrunner-bait thread.

Anyway, In think it should be Tess, avenging her brother, if Sylvanas has to be killed by anyone. I don't actually think Sylvanas is gonna die anytime soon, though.
26/07/2018 14:29Posted by Gráinne

True. And while back after lich king, she had a little sypmhaty of me, now she has none.
26/07/2018 14:34Posted by Chato
26/07/2018 14:29Posted by Gráinne

True. And while back after lich king, she had a little sypmhaty of me, now she has none.

Err what?
She's probably just going to be killed by 25 rando Alliance and Horde people getting together to put her down. If there's a cutscene, Saurfang will chop her head off, or Anduin will stick her in the !@#$ with Shalamayne.

Maybe it'll be a different cutscene for the different factions, but same result. She's going to die like a punk.
The three Windrunner sisters who now represent: -

1 - The Living
2 - The Void
3 - The Dead

Are merged together to make a new super Titan :D
She tries escaping on a bicycle, but her bow gets stuck and she topples off it. There are no Valk'yr nearby, so she curses the Alliance and Horde as she dies cradling her knee.
26/07/2018 14:35Posted by Tèsla
26/07/2018 14:34Posted by Chato

Err what?

In short - She died after fall of lich king. Afterlife for her is, lets say very unpleasant. Essentialy unberable endless torment. So she made a pact with valkyries, which is why they are under her control to this day (talking about scourge vlakyries, not those belonging to Eir). every time she dies, one of the vlakyries sacrifices herself to bring her back, in exchange fo her leading the fosaken and creating new ones.

For more of the lore I would suggest nobbel or similar lore fantics as I am not the lroemaster myself
Knowing Blizzard's lately terrible story-writing, it will most likely be some redemption based death with Windsistas hugging her in her final moments.

Honestly I want her to realize that in her final moments, she became a half-assed Garrosh.
What about lightforging her? Having her kill her void sister when seeing what it will bring to this world,accepting the gift of the naru becoming a shinning dark lady marrying turalyon and going on where the sun sets.