Can we get free faction transfers now?

General
I don't want to support this evil psychopath warchief. I'd rather fight against her.
Garrosh was innocent child copare to Sylvanas. I hope You will let me kill her, ressurect and kill her again for TEN THOUSAND YEARS!
Kinda was on her side till now.. Now I'm happy I have started a new void elf to main in BFA.

For The Alliance
The Horde have always been evil though. They are an invading army in the foreign land.
31/07/2018 17:24Posted by Artivus
The Horde have always been evil though. They are an invading army in the foreign land.

Hey mr Draenei or better to say Eredar, the Orcs have been made like this because of your spiecies.

Well, you are playing a walking retcon that introduced some of the worst lore I've witnessed in World of Warcraft, you can't always be right.
Yes id wish i could go in a factionwar against the horde by now.

I dont want to be a terrorist.
31/07/2018 17:25Posted by Tyrniae

Hey mr Draenei or better to say Eredar, the Orcs have been made like this because of your spiecies.
No, the Eredar were changed by the evil titan sargeras. They had no will of their own.
31/07/2018 17:26Posted by Ghazpeshi
Yes id wish i could go in a factionwar against the horde by now.

It is worst you are N@ Zi
31/07/2018 17:26Posted by Moozah

Well, you are playing a walking retcon that introduced some of the worst lore I've witnessed in World of Warcraft, you can't always be right.
The naaru and the light is probably the best lore in wow.
31/07/2018 17:29Posted by Artivus
The naaru and the light is probably the best lore in wow.

"People having enough faith in a concept to bless and heal those around them? No, it's calling on the power of space-travelling crystals who recruit and brand warriors in their battle against Demonic entities. A mystical moon goddess? Oh lord no, silly Night Elves, that's a Naaru, you're just silly!"
[quote="176202665434"]Yes id wish i could go in a factionwar against the horde by now.

It is worst you are N@ Zi[/quote

get a grip of yourself its only a game
The Art of War ~ Sun Tzu......
31/07/2018 17:45Posted by Rockycowboa

get a grip of yourself its only a game

I ready coments on reddit and youtube where people compare horde to Germans from WW II. You know how bad I feel now?
Free transfers for all the lovecraft hordes is a brilliant idea!
31/07/2018 17:27Posted by Artivus
No, the Eredar were changed by the evil titan sargeras. They had no will of their own.

They got corrupted by the disire of power, they had a choice and the Draenei made that choice but a large portion of your spiecies are responsible for the well doing of the Burning Legion.
i love those ppl refering to the horde as terrorist (have seen it now like 3 times)
where does that !@#$ come all of a sudden

and asking for a free trans, got me laughing there buddy, did the pixels hurt your fellings?
31/07/2018 17:51Posted by Valtor
Free transfers for all the lovecraft hordes is a brilliant idea!

wut now
Now, all can see this is the hour of the Forsaken.