Can we get free faction transfers now?

General
31/07/2018 19:15Posted by Aikona
Now, all can see this is the hour of the Forsaken.

You'll get !@#$ed, m8. Last time some undead tried to do anything, we steamrolled them and still do so every week for mount drops.
31/07/2018 17:27Posted by Artivus
31/07/2018 17:25Posted by Tyrniae

Hey mr Draenei or better to say Eredar, the Orcs have been made like this because of your spiecies.
No, the Eredar were changed by the evil titan sargeras. They had no will of their own.

As the orcs when they were controlled by the demon blood. Guess what? The are no longer and they have no reason to be evil by default.
I support this. Would solve the faction imbalance in War Mode.
31/07/2018 18:02Posted by Wardoida
i love those ppl refering to the horde as terrorist (have seen it now like 3 times)
where does that !@#$ come all of a sudden

and asking for a free trans, got me laughing there buddy, did the pixels hurt your fellings?

Then why do you care this pixels and answer them? What forced you?
Free faction transfer? Nah.
Just make us be able to follow uncle Saurfang to split from Mad Queen, and hopefully someday slay her.

I like my trolls.
01/08/2018 01:01Posted by Volgrief
Just make us be able to follow uncle Saurfang to split from Mad Queen, and hopefully someday slay her.

I like my trolls.

He didn't feel very conflicted in the video though.
01/08/2018 10:04Posted by Vanquisher
01/08/2018 01:01Posted by Volgrief

I like my trolls.

He was conflicted during the entire questline. Saving civilians, sparing Malfurion. What did you expect him to do? Run around and disable every single catapult that was there?
01/08/2018 10:09Posted by Dothrakaar
01/08/2018 10:04Posted by Vanquisher

He was conflicted during the entire questline. Saving civilians, sparing Malfurion. What did you expect him to do? Run around and disable every single catapult that was there?

I wanted him to cut off the head of the psycho queen. :|
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Hey mr Draenei or better to say Eredar, the Orcs have been made like this because of your spiecies.
No, the Eredar were changed by the evil titan sargeras. They had no will of their own.

Draenei that dont know his own lore...

You are as much Eredar as Blood Elf is a High Elf.
Man'ari are part of the Burning Legion.
31/07/2018 17:47Posted by Plamcia
31/07/2018 17:45Posted by Rockycowboa

get a grip of yourself its only a game

I ready coments on reddit and youtube where people compare horde to Germans from WW II. You know how bad I feel now?

They kind of are and Sylvanass is the female version of Hitler.
02/08/2018 14:40Posted by Yolandass
31/07/2018 17:47Posted by Plamcia

I ready coments on reddit and youtube where people compare horde to Germans from WW II. You know how bad I feel now?

They kind of are and Sylvanass is the female version of Hitler.

Which is exactly why it's healthy to explore this kind of evil and how it makes us feel in a fantasy rather than real life.

Anyone saying that there shouldn't be or that it's somehow bad if there are characters that are "like Hitler or the !@#$s because they're evil" is seriously delusional.
Just buy a transfer if you hate horde so much, i personally will stay, cause i like to murder innocents in a video game. :)
It would be shame if someone were to

02/08/2018 15:06Posted by Garrage
i like to murder innocents

take that out of context.
cause i like to murder innocents in a video game. :)

No adult is innocent anyway
02/08/2018 15:10Posted by Thedice
It would be shame if someone were to

i like to murder innocents

take that out of context.

No, i will not.
31/07/2018 18:02Posted by Wardoida
i love those ppl refering to the horde as terrorist (have seen it now like 3 times)
where does that !@#$ come all of a sudden

[/quote]

Definition of terrorist: "a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

What do you call a person that burns down a tree full of civilians in order to achieve her goals then? Don't get me wrong, I love what Sylvanas is doing because it gives me a very strong incentive to fight against her. The more evil the action, the greater the motivation to eliminate the threat.

Love where this is going and judging from the communities reaction, Blizz achieved their goal.