Allied race question

General
Okay, somebody told me that I have to have leveled a character to 110 from scratch to be able to unlock an allied race and then level the allied race from scratch to 110 to be able to unlock the special transmog armor stuff. I only have a horde demon hunter that is level 110 that I leveled from scratch and I have earned exalted with the "Argussian Reach" so I would be able to unlock the void elf. Since I don't have any alliance character in level 110, could I use my level 110 character boost on an alliance character to unlock the Void Elf and will I still be able to unlock the special transmog armor stuff if I level the void elf to 110 from scratch?
As long as you have the Achievement "you are now prepared" along with being exalted, you can use your 110 boost on an Alliance character and do the Quest line to unlock the Void Elf as playable.

Allied Races start at 20, and you will still get the Heriatge (Void Elf), armor by leveling it to max level.
Yes, you can do that. Choose your boosted class carefully :)

And enjoy your heritage
Yes.
Can't help but laugh when i read "leveled a DH from scratch" as if that class doesn't start at 98 :D
29/07/2018 21:42Posted by Allaria
Yes.
Can't help but laugh when i read "leveled a DH from scratch" as if that class doesn't start at 98 :D
I know it starts at 98, I just wanted to make myself clear. :)