about killing wifes and childrens

General
28/07/2018 06:20Posted by Поцелуи
28/07/2018 06:18Posted by Turnon

they changed you neeed to have war mode so i can hunt you
so u like hunting kids? i think its time for you to speak to chris hansen

He is just doing what your great leader have done to tusind kids in Syria
Hmm well the sentinels are all women, and there are no night elf children in game.

So you’re sad about killing enemy soldiers?
undead probabaly an idiot.

whyvarian died? why hesson i puissi
28/07/2018 03:33Posted by Turnon
war of thornes started and i feel like doin a crime !!!

Maybe a wargame isn't for you?
28/07/2018 03:38Posted by Isaak
Baine for warchief!!!

Lor'themar for warchief!!!
Horde belives in equality so we kill everyone equally
Those things happen when you put an Alliance fangirl in charge of the lore department.
So what about the single ladies are those fair game as its only wifes you talk about
I have no problem killing women and children. I would do it gladly everytime my banshee queen commands it.

But when she asked me to kill whisps and trees, that’s the moment my love and admiration for her started to disappear...
Wars seldom obey the rules of decency anyway. It's all a farce, just not all reported.
If you meant killing the civilians in Astranaar though, well that was up to you. Sylvanas doesn't want to kill the civilians, mainly because she wants to hold them hostage.
You have the wrong perspective. Just look at it as a recruitment for the undead ;)

Btw.: FOR THE ALLIANCE, CHARGE! ^^
Yeah, why haven't we raised all the dead Elves yet? Guaranteed 2nd life, a premium of serving your Warchief! Or being her enemy! EVERYONE MWAHAHAHHA!
Bad Paladin, very bad... *Mutters to self*
28/07/2018 03:33Posted by Turnon
war of thornes started and i feel like doin a crime !!!
why horde is so bad the killing womans and childrens. i dont want horde like this. i want horde to have some honor !!

Then... Play alliance we dont kill woman and children... ooh wait... Taurajo... nvm
28/07/2018 10:17Posted by Nimrhys
Yeah, why haven't we raised all the dead Elves yet? Guaranteed 2nd life, a premium of serving your Warchief! Or being her enemy! EVERYONE MWAHAHAHHA!

give me some of that fine smoke you're smoking
28/07/2018 10:06Posted by Neyteri
So what about the single ladies are those fair game as its only wifes you talk about

asl pls?
28/07/2018 10:21Posted by Bukachu
28/07/2018 10:17Posted by Nimrhys

give me some of that fine smoke you're smoking

It's called being SILLLLLLLLLLLLY

and probably sugar, tbh. Jesus I sound like a 10 year old.
28/07/2018 10:24Posted by Nimrhys
and probably sugar, tbh.

that'd explain why you're so sweet
I did the questline on both sides. On the horde side you only have to kill guards, but when you get to the same part on the alliance side the horde has killed the whole town and there's still assassins around going "kill them all".

If the devs want this conflict so badly, how come the horde questline didn't have "kill them all" orders?
28/07/2018 05:53Posted by Поцелуи
kids in wow are actually unattackable lol

why can we kill bunnies and cats but not kids !?!?!?!?!?!

In days of old when Anduin Wrynn was but a child he was not clickable to interact with. Which was kinda bonkers when the place was attacked by a gzillion Horde. Had things been different the guy would not be around today. He obviously is invulnerable so I'd watch out guys. His dad however got wiped every time pretty much... and I was playing Alliance and sobbed many a time over his dead body.
All Alliance souls belong to Sylvanas, be they men, women or children. All will serve.