Switch to Alliance

General
hey, iv'e already nicely written this out already but for some reason when i clicked post it vanished to this will be a lot rougher than that failed post as I cba to rewite all of it.

Basically I want to play thie character, my rouge, and porbably a druid. Originally I was dead set on Zandalari druid but now I have been thinking about playing a Kul Tiran Druid.

My only problem is that I have played horde since I joined (mid-WoD, I know im still knew), and have never played an alliance character but i feel like im missing out on half the story.

So, if I was delete my BF DH and make a NE DH instead would i be able to do that? I have only max lvl horde characters so does this forbid me from making a NE DH??

If I can make a NE DH then I can zoom through legion and the new BFA content intill I can make a KT Druid and will be able to see if I like alliance or not.

please leave your input

Thanks
:)
You can indeed do that.
But I found that levelling my Void Elf and paying attention to the alliance stories as I went got me into the Alliance a lot more than anything else.
Leveling just now is a bad idea - 40-90 is a pain. Mobs (in dungeons at least are badly scaled). But yes DH is the best idea :)
You will still miss out on a lot if you make a DH but remember, you cannot make a new one straight away after deleting a DH, you need to wait 24 hours.
27/07/2018 23:27Posted by Dottie
You will still miss out on a lot if you make a DH but remember, you cannot make a new one straight away after deleting a DH, you need to wait 24 hours.

Not sure if true.
I made mine on the alliance side the moment I deleted my horde one.
No waiting at all.
27/07/2018 23:22Posted by Moritz
You can indeed do that.
But I found that levelling my Void Elf and paying attention to the alliance stories as I went got me into the Alliance a lot more than anything else.

27/07/2018 23:27Posted by Suffering
Leveling just now is a bad idea - 40-90 is a pain. Mobs (in dungeons at least are badly scaled). But yes DH is the best idea :)

27/07/2018 23:27Posted by Dottie

Well, if I like the BFA alliance content then i can make a Kul tiran druid and lvl him through the rest of the world
You can just faction change your DH instead and skip the leveling if you don't find it too expensive.
27/07/2018 23:36Posted by Shumensko
You can just faction change your DH instead and skip the leveling if you don't find it too expensive.

I'd rather not pay the small fortune and plus it will give me something to do
Why do you need to delete your BE DH? You're in Draenor, alliance population is pretty low compared to horde. You'd be better off just making a NE DH on an alliance dominant server, imo, that way you wouldn't have to delete anything.

edit: nevermind, forgot that you need a 70 character on a server before making a DH. It would probably be a bit of a pain to get a DK to 70 first on a new server nowadays lol.
Give it a go, a lot of the levelling bugs are being ironed out some that existed last week are gone now and scaling is improving. At least from what I've seen.

Alliance imho have a slightly more fleshed out and coherent story, the Horde in places seems well a bit all over the place...just at a glance I've missed a couple expacs worth of Horde story lines so I'm only referring to anything pre wod.
I guess you could say it's more the feel of the story.