BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids
Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!
Note: The teleport places players slightly in front of the trigger that spawns the boss. Walking back toward the main entrance will cause his event to begin.
We tested him with about half from our mythic guild and half pugs.

Both boss damage and health seemed severely overtuned. After 3 minutes we barely got the boss below 70% and healers were OOM very quickly. The difference compared to Mother felt like night and day where Mother felt challenging but reasonable and this felt far too hard for heroic. It was like we were progressing on mythic rather than heroic. Also, I think it is problematic that this fight will very very heavily favor running with at least one, preferably 2 blood DKs for mass grip. The adds in P1 become much harder to handle without it. I don’t think mechanics in heroic should so strongly favor one composition. This problem could easily be solved by reducing the base speed of the adds, which seemed really high during testing and is what makes them so hard to handle without grouping them up with grips.
Guild run with PUGs on streamers run.

The add s in the first phase spawned to fast so it was impossible to deal with then and dps the boss because the second wave would appear instantly so we didn t get to phase 2.

In the last pull (5min before the end of the time to test it) we only had one wave of warrior silthind and then nothing. At the end the polls spawned the faceless ones instantly and that wiped us.

As a general conclusion an over-tuned fight even for good raiders
Guild group of 19 people and we managed to kill the boss.

We had none of the problems that were mentioned above. I would say the fight is in a right position for its place inside the instance. The only issue is that the timings were a bit off when you transition him. Another interesting added mechanic in comparison to the last time we tested it, was that there will spawn an additional soaking orb after a minute.

Overall it seems like a decent boss to run with.
I also think it should be added that it seems like this boss is significantly harder with a small raid group like we had. The number of adds spawned in all phases seems to be the same for all sizes which means that you have a lot more CCs/slows/interrupts per add in a larger raid group. I think the number of adds should scale with you raid size.