BG's Plague of Rogues

Battlegrounds
Every f^^^ing BG contains 4-5 rogues, can Blizz nerf them already??
It's unplayable!
Same goes for 2v2 and 3v3!
its actually rather playable because most of them are playing like idiots, facing 5rogues is a free win, however having 5rogues in your team is a really bad sign
World of roguecraft 8.0
A disc priest crying because of rogues. Your PvP skills are broken, deal with l2p issues. As a disc priest you should outdps and outheal rogues including their healers.
31/07/2018 15:47Posted by ßløødbath
A disc priest crying because of rogues. Your PvP skills are broken, deal with l2p issues. As a disc priest you should outdps and outheal rogues including their healers.

you what ? Ohana may be wearing a white hood but i'm pretty sure she isnt a priest
31/07/2018 19:09Posted by Adelphine
you what ? Ohana may be wearing a white hood but i'm pretty sure she isnt a priest

Ohana is from our ohana. :)
Rogues are fine. l2p.
Rogues are not fine.

You die through your def CD's in about 6-7 seconds, how is that in any way fine?
31/07/2018 05:40Posted by Adelphine
its actually rather playable because most of them are playing like idiots, facing 5rogues is a free win, however having 5rogues in your team is a really bad sign

Not true.
How is rogue fine when you can kill some1 in 2 globals? After you set enough aids on some1 and decided your kill target you just Kidney, bomb, muti muti, envenom mark envenom. Last night while doing arena I was hit 18k in total of that envenom dmg. Yes and that instant burst happends in 2 globals.
Or just loose in 2's because dampening + bleeds, poisons + MS poison effect start to wear you down while the priest just keeps throwing those endless shields on his äss rogue

https://i.imgur.com/THmkK3I.jpg
^
Literal cancer of the game
Just a did a brawl, against 5 rogues 1 disc priest. Cancelled my sub straight after. If enough people do, Blizzard might actually notice if it hits them in the wallet.
31/07/2018 21:27Posted by Déjàfu
Just a did a brawl, against 5 rogues 1 disc priest. Cancelled my sub straight after. If enough people do, Blizzard might actually notice if it hits them in the wallet.

The balance stuff will happen soon regardless of what you or anyone else does.

just be patient
31/07/2018 22:22Posted by Khazinga

just be patient

Factually incorrect, if no one does anything, there will be no one to do the balancing.
It's funny some wow youtubers 'dalaran gaming' is defending it by saying boomies and other classes are broken too.
Yeah some classes are quite op but rogue is on a whole other level right now. Other videos online i have watched 'swifty' actually states he is a noob rogue and is one shotting people with a 1 button macro from opener.
31/07/2018 22:58Posted by Déjàfu
31/07/2018 22:22Posted by Khazinga

just be patient

Factually incorrect, if no one does anything, there will be no one to do the balancing.

Well if no one does anything then the game isn't broken.

but come on, dont be stupid, i was clearly refering to your and your attempt to persuade others to quit with you.
31/07/2018 01:26Posted by Ohana
Every f^^^ing BG contains 4-5 rogues, can Blizz nerf them already??
It's unplayable!
Same goes for 2v2 and 3v3!

U should be happy to be honest, most of them are so clueless...
In most bg's when alliance had 3+ we won with ease because of S-keying, keyturning "fotm rogue rerollers".

On the other hand, i agree about arenas, now every tryhard wants to up his rating abusing the rogue temporal OP-ness.
rogue too broken. again!
Rouge buffed today
02/08/2018 12:11Posted by Bigbulls
Rouge buffed today
Are you blind? Are you on drugs? They took a big doze of nerfbat.
are the rogue nerfs live?