I think all this sums up leveling experience.

General
I was leveling my paladin from 100-110 and I turned warmode on just for the xp boost.Every alliance member I found wasnt attacking me,heck we even killed mobs together.It got me thinking...Is that a healthy gameplay design?For people to risk their lives dying just to get that sweet 10% xp bonus proves that something is wrong with leveling...(Not that I complain I myself like that free 10% xp boost lol,but it seems weird)

Please act civilized.
This doesn't indicate anything. People will take every advantage they can get in an MMO. Every. Single. One.

Dungeon exp is garbage now tho. I can level faster doing quests than grinding dungeons with a tank. At least 1-60.
It's not there as a 'bonus' really. People genuinely like PVP - the 10% exp is to off-set the risk and the time you will waste actually fighting other players and potentially being dead.
Well, no one's really risking their lives, you're simply taking a gamble with your time.

Save 10% time if you're lucky, lose x amount of time to fights, corpse-running and/or camping if you're unlucky - but if worst comes to worst, you still get some excitement if you're even the slightest bit into pvp.

So seen from my point of view, warmode is pretty brilliant.

As for the levelling experience, it would be great if the added time had come with added excitement... but oh, wait...
02/08/2018 23:45Posted by Moogger
Every alliance member I found wasnt attacking me,heck we even killed mobs together.It got me thinking...Is that a healthy gameplay design?F

That's what PvP servers were mainly like. You'd always get the over geared PvP hero attacking every lowbie in sight though but in general there was little world PvP

02/08/2018 23:56Posted by Pupperdoggo
It's not there as a 'bonus' really. People genuinely like PVP - the 10% exp is to off-set the risk and the time you will waste actually fighting other players and potentially being dead.

No, [most] people dont like (world) PvP. Most people went to PvP servers as that was where the better PvE guilds were. PvP servers were dominated by one faction for a reason.

The 10% is a pittance but it's enough to encourage reluctant PvErs to switch it on. After the levelling rush it'll be near empty.
02/08/2018 23:45Posted by Moogger
For people to risk their lives dying just to get that sweet 10% xp bonus proves that something is wrong with leveling...(Not that I complain I myself like that free 10% xp boost lol,but it seems weird)

Please act civilized.

If they weren't noobs they would realize the time wasted walking to their corpse or the time wasted getting killed over and over again is not worth the 10% bonus.

But noobs are easy prey
so let them learn the hard way.
From time to time crack a skull,
leveling is anyway dull.
I leveled a warrior from 100 to 110 and got actively hunted down by Alliance groups, not a single Alliance player I met acted friendly towards me, only a mage and a hunter accepted their defeat and moved on and even that was after they attacked me first, so experience with warmode varies across the board.

At the same time, on my 50 mage, I found a druid that was really friendly, we helped each other out and I think I saved his skin when he pulled a couple of extra mobs.

That of course, is only related to Warmode, leveling is still atrocious and quite possibly the worst part of this game.
03/08/2018 00:44Posted by Winterchillz
I leveled a warrior from 100 to 110 and got actively hunted down by Alliance groups, not a single Alliance player I met acted friendly towards me, only a mage and a hunter accepted their defeat and moved on and even that was after they attacked me first, so experience with warmode varies across the board.

At the same time, on my 50 mage, I found a druid that was really friendly, we helped each other out and I think I saved his skin when he pulled a couple of extra mobs.

That of course, is only related to Warmode, leveling is still atrocious and quite possibly the worst part of this game.

As you can see dear ive given up on this char i just cant face another 70 lvls just for mog :( and why you no on my BT anymore :( huff !!
rule one of world pvp .. only attack if you see someone on low health.
Well, I will definitely attack everyone on my rogue and make them turn off War Mode.
03/08/2018 00:52Posted by Zfx
Well, I will definitely attack everyone on my rogue and make them turn off War Mode.

shame on you,let them level up fast,even though 10%xp bonus is not much,it can still make a difference.The leveling is still mind-numbingly boring,give them a break
I kill lowbies if I see them at invasions - you just got lucky :-)
03/08/2018 22:20Posted by Emowitch
I kill lowbies if I see them at invasions - you just got lucky :-)

my alt is 110 now and im going to turn off warmode :) Thanks for the xp bonus btw! Definetely helped <3