Draenor Garrison achievement requirements

General
Could the requirements for many of these achievements be lowered? I mostly mean the Nemesis quests and the achievement [The Bone Collector] that requires you to gather 4000 bones from enemy players...

Barely any horde on Draenor these days. If I see 2-3 players daily now, I am most likely going to see a maximum of 1 player there when BfA comes.

I heard that back in the day farming these in Ashran was not a big task. But this has been removed now.

Thanks.
didn't know people still did the dreanor content

props to you man for staying at it!
03/08/2018 00:44Posted by Zfx
Could the requirements for many of these achievements be lowered? I mostly mean the Nemesis quests and the achievement [The Bone Collector] that requires you to gather 4000 bones from enemy players...

Barely any horde on Draenor these days. If I see 2-3 players daily now, I am most likely going to see a maximum of 1 player there when BfA comes.

I heard that back in the day farming these in Ashran was not a big task. But this has been removed now.

Thanks.

TBH they should allow collection in all WPVP and BG's .
Blizzard really needs to make these old content quests that cannot be done realistically anymore viable.

Just let us collect bones from all forms of pvp including bgs, the only way to effectively do those nemesis quests back at the day was ashran and even then it was hard considering having to find 500 pandas was hard as hell.

And ashran is removed now so :o

03/08/2018 00:47Posted by Greenpotato
didn't know people still did the dreanor content

props to you man for staying at it!

I wont stop until my Garrison is full of male worgen :3