Baine’s Defiance ‘For the Horde’

Story
1 2 3 8 Next
Hello everyone,

Spoilers for those who haven’t seen the Cinematics yet.

Seen that no one has talked about this yet ( I get that a floating mana ship is more important for the Alliance).

Do more people love the way Baine uses our warcry defiantly against Sylvanas. She threatens him, and he says ‘ For the Horde’. I just literally heared: ‘ Not for you, but for our true Horde’.

Please let me hear your thoughts!
I loved seeing Baine in the cinematic, I honestly did not except to see him! I love how we're seeing more Horde leaders question Sylvanas' actions. I'm very excited to see how this will unfold!
Totally agree, brilliant moment.
*sighs* Blizzard
nothing will redeem him in the eyes of most powers and players :P it's to late
To me it just sounds tired. Baine has given up, just like most people who actually care about the Horde.
07/08/2018 17:46Posted by Sanara
To me it just sounds tired. Baine has given up, just like most people who actually care about the Horde.

For good reasons. Blizzard ffed up too hard.
I actually liked that moment strongly because while Baine was outraged at Sylvanas, he also could not deny truly she was saying.
Not to mention she told him he was free to stand by Saurfang's side if truly desired so.

but I will need to correct Baine.
she did not leave him to die, he chose to go and die.
there is a huge difference.

She wanted Saurfang to follow along inside, but he refused and made his final stand. She did chew him down, because Saurfang's way of thinking is technically flawed for the prosperity of a nation.

this whole mess of the battle for Lordaeron happened only because he did not follow the plan he himself had made for the War of thorns.

But back to Baine.
quit the interesting way of channeling his anger at his warchief.
I hope we get to see more of him as he makes ready to become the next warchief.
Which cinematic are we talking about? Can you please give a link?
Ye seeing him like this is a good start at least. Hopefully we see more because out of all the Horde leaders he is the one who should be speaking out about it the most.

07/08/2018 17:44Posted by Erevien
*sighs* Blizzard

07/08/2018 17:50Posted by Erevien
For good reasons. Blizzard ffed up too hard.

Why do you actually come on here for? All I ever see you complain, flame and cry about anything and everything. Just leave already if you don't enjoy it. Not spend 4000 or so posts on the forums of all places to whine.
07/08/2018 18:02Posted by Kesely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK0Z5KYLlI0&feature=youtu.be
07/08/2018 18:04Posted by Frozengrip
Why do you actually come on here for? All I ever see you complain, flame and cry about anything and everything. Just leave already if you don't enjoy it. Not spend 4000 or so posts on the forums of all places to whine.

I complain until we have something more than being left empty handed as horde players. That cinematic doesn't count either since Saurfang defects from the Horde entirley.
07/08/2018 18:09Posted by Erevien
07/08/2018 18:04Posted by Frozengrip

I complain until we have something more than being left empty handed as horde players. That cinematic doesn't count either since Saurfang defects from the Horde entirley.

And blizzard community managers reading your drivel is going to change what exactly?
personally i like the Tauren leader and i think his model looks awesome but alas blizzard really tried their best to destroy him in the eyes of the horde
To me, Baine's "For the Horde" was more like an acknowledgement but also him deliberately showing that he is saluting the rank, and not the person. Which doesn't bother Sylvanas, but plants another seed for internal strife down the line.
Later that day

Baine: Anduin.. sniff.. please.. j-just let us come over. We'll do whatever you want, promise.

Anduin: You made your choice! *hangs up*
07/08/2018 18:07Posted by Araphant
07/08/2018 18:02Posted by Kesely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK0Z5KYLlI0&feature=youtu.be

Thankee kindly.
07/08/2018 18:24Posted by Kegluneq
Later that day

Baine: Anduin.. sniff.. please.. j-just let us come over. We'll do whatever you want, promise.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sylvanas uses Blight to destroy nature, kill wounded Horde soldiers, then raise them into undeath against their will and use their bodies as meat shields.

Baine: This is just fine.

Sylvanas leaves Saurfang behind couse she mad or smth.

Baine: NOW YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE!
That was a good gesture from him but I still feel like he's tied in tight leash. He's afraid, or ashamed of his friendship with Anduin it seems.