RShaman + DK + ???

Arenas
Hello there,

Every Expansion is a new start. My friends are playing the classes in the Topic. What do you think will work well in 3v3 Arenas?

I got it down to these 3 Classes I wanna play: Hunter, Warrior, Warlock

Any advice for me?

Thanks in advance
I think you will do well with all of these classes. Arms Warrior is in a good spot right now. Hunter and Warlock don‘t look that bad either.
Unholy dK is good with arms and rogue right now.
Unholy DK + Rogue is stupid comp working maybe only thanks to overpoweredness of rogue atm.

06/08/2018 08:27Posted by Lokkba

DK + Arms was almost always good, they have a lot of synergy together.
DK + Hunter is imo not as good, there are much better comps to play as both Hunter and DK.
DK + Warlock... I think it's alright, Warlock does work well with Shaman, but it's difficult to play Warlock with melee, also imo Affliction is garbage (easily counterable by cooldowns and dispel) and Destro is cooldown based.

My opinion for the comp
Arms > Lock > Hunter
06/08/2018 11:32Posted by Whisperer
Unholy DK + Rogue is stupid comp working maybe only thanks to overpoweredness of rogue atm.

DK + Hunter is imo not as good, there are much better comps to play as both Hunter and DK.
DK + Warlock... I think it's alright, Warlock does work well with Shaman, but it's difficult to play Warlock with melee, also imo Affliction is garbage (easily counterable by cooldowns and dispel) and Destro is cooldown based.

My opinion for the comp
Arms > Lock > Hunter

If affliction is bad then the other 2 specs are literally unplayable.
06/08/2018 17:24Posted by Rénátákí

My opinion for the comp
Arms > Lock > Hunter

Well they are.
06/08/2018 17:24Posted by Rénátákí

My opinion for the comp
Arms > Lock > Hunter

Affli has extremely good damage but it has almost no survi , they will probably buff its survi and nerf a bit of damage to balance the spec.

My opinion for the comp
Arms > Lock > Hunter

In wotlk DK+MM hunt+hpala was tier 1 comp because they did unhealable dmg. Who knows it might become meta in bfa again. :)
DK+warlock is called shadowcleave and that is also a strong comp usually when affli+uhdk can rot aoe with dots and create unhealable damage.¨
TSG, dk arms, is good if they do enough dmg to kill healers in 1-2min.

EDIT: shadowcleave was strong in legion s6 mby s5 with frost dk and destro doing insane aoe dmg.
06/08/2018 18:21Posted by Sabbahzattar
Affli has extremely good damage but it has almost no survi , they will probably buff its survi and nerf a bit of damage to balance the spec.

5x UA deals less than half of enemy HP over time
that's 5 Hard casts costing resources
if you think that's extremely good damage, then I'd really love to see how'd you describe literally every other melee classes' damage

there are classes that can do CC and kill other target within 3 seconds
affliction would need like 30 seconds for that, because he unloads 5 UA (assuming your enemy is afk enough to let you cast it) and then wait for shards so you can do 5 UA again.

06/08/2018 19:50Posted by Liha
In wotlk DK+MM hunt+hpala was tier 1 comp because they did unhealable dmg. Who knows it might become meta in bfa again. :)

doing a lot of broken damage tends to be tuned sometimes
id not roll comps relying on damage
Guess affli damage will look more on par with the nerfs incoming to many specs soon. Survivability really seems to be (is?) trash tier, finally a point where spriest can compete with affli, yay
07/08/2018 01:15Posted by Facepalmirl
finally a point where spriest can compete with affli, yay

actually Spriest is much more tankier than Warlock with PvP talents and option to select tankiness
Warlock doesn't even come close
pressing ever 2 Power Word: Shields already outweights Demon Skin

so really affli don't even get close to competeting with spriest's defense toolkit
“much more tankier” stop hyperboling thanks, shadow mend and pws are overtuned now thanks to scaling once we are 120 it’s prob gonna be back to normal %, spriest toolkit in itself doesn’t look much better than affli, but since you always want to be right I’ll write it for you : spriest surv >>>>>>>>>>>>>> affli surv
it is much more tankier, also Wall is much worse than Dispersion and Warlock have Wall on higher CD than Priest's Dispersion
+ Void Shift