Thanksgiving for the class balance

Battlegrounds
08/08/2018 08:41Posted by Fendoor
What part of this being prepatch times is it that people dont understand?

The part saying that people play prepatch and pay for this. It s not free.
07/08/2018 12:19Posted by Facepalmirl
07/08/2018 11:47Posted by Volk
He is not complaining that he can t defend against 3 rogues. He is anoyed that, since this class is outrages op atm, everybody and their mother is playing rogues now.

06/08/2018 18:30Posted by Amian
I always wanted to try, how it feels to die in seconds, 6-10 times in a row, without the possibility to use any ability.

and i explained you can use abilities if you're not in a an already dread situation like being trained by 3 damage dealers (else come back to my previous post, how do you balance the game if you need 4 ppl to kill a single dude), i never said using the said abilities would be 100% lifesaving but it can be. please get a clue.

07/08/2018 12:16Posted by Facepalmirl
07/08/2018 11:47Posted by Volk
You are right. You don t know.

come back when you have any pvp exp and insight ty cause for now im still waiting on how you can balance stuff around players being able to tank 3 other damage dealers alone bc apparently that's the point of the thread.

Look at the rogue main defending his OP class from nerfs. lol.
It's true, the rogue order hall is suddenly filled with boosted characters.
I'm not really fussed, it's always something different.
Every patch without fail:
"Everyone is playing Aff Lock!"
"Everyone is playing Disc Priest!"
"Everyone is playing Destro Lock!"
"Everyone is playing Arms Warrior!"
And so on and so on and so on.
You just kinda get used to it after a while.

And honestly? The most amount of Rogues i've seen in a BG was 3.
You know what I do see a lot of though? Warriors and Hunters.
In fact in the last epic BG I played just under half of the teams consisted of Warriors and Hunters, all topping the scoreboard easily.

But hey, those darned Rogues right?
09/08/2018 01:24Posted by Sneakyfists
I'm not really fussed, it's always something different.
Every patch without fail:
"Everyone is playing Aff Lock!"
"Everyone is playing Disc Priest!"
"Everyone is playing Destro Lock!"
"Everyone is playing Arms Warrior!"
And so on and so on and so on.
You just kinda get used to it after a while.

In fact in the last epic BG I played just under half of the teams consisted of Warriors and Hunters, all topping the scoreboard easily.

But hey, those darned Rogues right?

I have seen 6 rogues in my team on 10 men BG. 6

Funny - that's the least amount I've seen.
I am seeing 3 rogues per team every time, once we had 9 rogues in a match.

Would you prefer playing against Warriors and Hunters or "play" against Rogues ?
Crying about a class that's already receiving nerfs.... K
06/08/2018 18:42Posted by Facepalmirl
you CAN do something

Extend your life for about 3 secs.
Anyone feel this nerfs? For me - nothing changed, rogues still god class with insane damage and cc.

Looks like retarded useless devs, that worked on legion pvp, still there.
06/08/2018 21:55Posted by Lexinna
Mmhm, now try to do that... with 3 rogues on you.
Which I think is the main point with "half of the players are Rogues", because gods knows, they never attack you solo.

May be because there is no point in attacking you solo? If rogue is so OP, then why would it not attack you solo? Simple, because priests and healers in general are too OP atm. You can tank dps and heal at the same time and if you are a druid you can then run away if whole raid is going for you.
08/08/2018 22:45Posted by Mkh
It's true, the rogue order hall is suddenly filled with boosted characters.

It's Blizzard's bread and butter. It was like this since vanilla. There will never be balance and always will be one or two FOTM classes.
Now I realise where they got Terenas saying at the end of WOTLK just in reverse "Without upkeeping total class disbalance, tears and rerollers, a bored player will become a greater threat to this game. Imbalance, must be maintained. THERE MUST ALWAYS BE, a class imbalance."
It's the same !@#$ every pre-patch just be patient.
Hmm... now I'm a liar too and some of you guys think, that the unbalanced PvP is not a problem, it's a normal state of wow, and 6-8 rogues in a WSG is normal. Not bad.
We need to see a resilience come back. Atleast then we will have some fun in the pvp. And no not pvp power and pvp resilience. I mean only raw resilience like in wotlk. Reducing dmg taken , crit taken , crit chance , dmg from the crit and AoE dmg. If and only IF this happen we might have some fun in pvp. Otherwise it will end like legion where the guys that farmed non stop raids and dungeons will be able to stomp over the people that spent all their time on arenas and bgs