Raging Horde On

Thunderhorn / Wildhammer
Alliance Guild - Raging Horde On -

We are searching for players with the following key points to join our raid roster for the forth coming expansion. Dedication, Reliability and Enthusiasm.

Requirements - Working microphone and access to Discord. Ability to self sustain with pots, food buffs etc. Flexible to raid through out various days of the week excluding Saturdays. Positive attitude towards team work and progress.

We are a small team of friends that have completed most raiding content provided since release back in 2005. We are looking to establish a 10 man team that will aim to complete heroic raiding content and high end mythic+. Raiding days will be twice a week with the potential to extend to a third as and when required. Raiding times will be confirmed closer to the time of raiding however potential guide line will be 20:00 / 20:30 - 23:00 / 23:30 game time.

Any more information required or wish to discuss joining then leave a comment below or contact Chavbasher#2818 / Sk1nNeR#2392

Regards

The Raging Horde On Team
Bump
bump
Bump

Need list

1 tank
1 healer
2 range (Warlock/Boomkin)
bump
Just wanted to thank you chaps (and chappettes!) for the smile your guild name always brings when I see one of your number around: inspired!

Definitely one of the best I have seen in all my years in wow :)
haha thanks

Bump

healer and 1 range
!
Still looking for a couple of range