Will Battle for Azeroth drop price after launch?

General
So im buying an expansion for the first time and i want to know if BFA will be at a lower price after it officially launches. If not, what are the benefits of pre-ordering it?
It might go down in the winter for christmass but right after release there is no way it will go down.

Currently benefits aren't that great. The game releases in a week. You get earlier access to allied races, but you need those reps to get them so maybe you won't be able to get them right away. Another benefit would be that you have a gurantee access to new conente the very second the game releases.
Well there will be a sale probably on Christmas, but not too much off since its new, maybe 30% at best. The benefits of you buying it before a sale happens are that you can play right away on the 14th.
Yeah, in like 2 years.
I think the only way you'll get a reduced price is to use a third party seller, like a key selling site.
06/08/2018 20:14Posted by Punyelf
I think the only way you'll get a reduced price is to use a third party seller, like a key selling site.

And those are often either unreliable or will get your key revoked.

Use at own risk, I've had my SC2:LOTV license invalidated for cheaping out on 5$
06/08/2018 20:26Posted by Rénátákí
06/08/2018 20:14Posted by Punyelf

And those are often either unreliable or will get your key revoked.

Use at own risk, I've had my SC2:LOTV license invalidated for cheaping out on 5$

I've used the same key selling site for years and have NEVER had a key revoked. You can even pay a little extra and get protection against that. I've never used the option as the reason I'm buying a key there is to get it as cheap as possible.