Ded server?

Argent Dawn
Think they are doing some hotfix.. We AD'ers are real good at breaking the server! xD
Thanks for setting server room on fire, Sylvanas.
08/08/2018 20:18Posted by Adinne
Thanks for setting server room on fire, Sylvanas.

When a fictional character sets a real life place on you know you've gone too far xD
I'm back in.
Well, if it is anything to go by, the world wide launch will be a fine piece of poop-show!!!
When non roleplayers sends their people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing lag. They're bringing teardowns of RP-PvP events. They're bullies. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to the other fellow roleplayers and they tell us what we're getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. The other servers are sending us not the right people.

It's coming from more than PvP servers. It's coming from all over the PvE servers as well and it's coming probably -- probably -- from returning players as well who don't feel like roleplaying anymore. But we don't know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don't know what's happening. And it's got to stop and it's got to stop fast.
Server is royaly !@#$ting it self
08/08/2018 20:17Posted by Doomsteel
And thats one week before the release. Wonder how it's going to be when BFA releases.

Don't worry, I'm on tech support.
08/08/2018 20:20Posted by Doomsteel
I'm back in.

Im also back in but cant do anything
Logged back in, no longer in the Lordaeron scenario, and my quest log is empty o.O
I misread the title as Dad Server.
08/08/2018 20:28Posted by Ercia
I misread the title as Dad Server.

And I keep reading Erica.
yep blizz cancelled AD because of all the ERP going on here, gg goldshire u cost us our realm