Dont ban the ones who abused WQs

General
hi friends :) *Hint* *Hint*
Just said my opinion and here are ppl telling me to go outside and see real world. Kay then, maybe u might stop being butthurt by some1 expressing opinion of not being happy. But sure defend them if it majes you feel better.
Just said my opinion and here are ppl telling me to go outside and see real world. Kay then, maybe u might stop being butthurt by some1 expressing opinion of not being happy. But sure defend them.

well you have the right to have opinions. we all have the right to have opinions.

But you should also know that people broke the EULA that we accepted, and there is nothing to be done about it.

People broke the rules, people get punished.

I dont think BfA is more bugged than pretty much any other games that have just been released.

28/08/2018 19:42Posted by Healookitty

also i want to know what you're trying to hint. please give us a new hint :P
28/08/2018 19:47Posted by Deadwolf
Just said my opinion and here are ppl telling me to go outside and see real world. Kay then, maybe u might stop being butthurt by some1 expressing opinion of not being happy. But sure defend them.

well you have the right to have opinions. we all have the right to have opinions.

But you should also know that people broke the EULA that we accepted, and there is nothing to be done about it.

I dont think BfA is more bugged than pretty much any other games that have just been released.

man i know they broke rules and they should be punished, never said they should not be banned, i just said blizz released game with a lot of bugs this time. I even said that i dont care if they will be banned, i am just pissed off that i bought premium beta with tons of bugs and half of unfinished classes. But i know, we dont say negative things here.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

<span class="truncated">...</span>
man i know they broke rules and they should be punished, never said they should not be banned, i just said blizz released game with a lot of bugs this time. I even said that i dont care if they will be banned, i am just pissed off that i bought premium beta with tons of bugs and half of unfinished classes. But i know, we dont say negative things here.

well, it's not new at all :P blizzard and almost every other game company have bugs in their games, so it shouldn't come as a surprise for anybody.
like with every other games, wait a few weeks/a month or 2 and it should be fixed.
atleast they ARE fixing them. Not all game companies do that.

well we can say negative things, but it wont help anything, it's the same everytime a new expansion releases and it doesn't help being negative and just talking !@#$ about blizzard, Sure it's bad that there are bugs in the game and it's super freaking annoying.
But going to the forums calling blizzard for trash wont solve anything, Just report the bugs and hope they get fixed, that is really anything we can do that changes anything.

Never thought sharing a lil' thing would get this much attention :D
... man i know they broke rules and they should be punished, never said they should not be banned, i just said blizz released game with a lot of bugs this time.

well, it's not new at all :P blizzard and almost every other game company have bugs in their games, so it shouldn't come as a surprise for anybody.
like with every other games, wait a few weeks/a month or 2 and it should be fixed.
not all game companies take 10bucks per month from you either.
I would strip them of their gear and reputation so everyone could have a laught at them running around basically naked

Lol, he got no clothes... he must be a cheater everyone would had said
28/08/2018 19:56Posted by Wicadus
not all game companies take 10bucks per month from you either.

that is true. But again, like with all services, if you don't like what u pay for then you shouldn't pay or use the service :P
or wait until most of the bugs are fixed and pay again.
I'm on/off paying for netflix. Why should i pay for netflix when it only got trash that i don't wanna see?
<span class="truncated">...</span> not all game companies take 10bucks per month from you either.

that is true. But again, like with all services, if you don't like what u pay for then you shouldn't pay or use the service :P
I'm on/off paying for netflix. Why should i pay for netflix when it only got trash that i don't wanna see?
if i knew it would be like this i would not pay for it, preordered tho, as i expected certain lvl of quality from blizzard after playing their games since w3, times change i guess.
28/08/2018 20:16Posted by Wicadus
if i knew it would be like this i would not pay for it, preordered tho, as i expected certain lvl of quality from blizzard after playing their games since w3, times change i guess.

If you played SINCE w3, then you have also played in all expansions?
if you did then you should know, even from vanilla, that wow will have lots of bugs :P
ofc if you're "new" then i understand you more.
... if i knew it would be like this i would not pay for it, preordered tho, as i expected certain lvl of quality from blizzard after playing their games since w3, times change i guess.

If you played SINCE w3, then you have also played in all expansions?
if you did then you should know, even from vanilla, that wow will have lots of bugs :P
ofc if you're "new" then i understand you more.
well in 2018 i have higher expectations i guess.
28/08/2018 19:17Posted by Wicadus
Blizzards fault, they rushed release and released the game broken. Maybe if they actually test things instead of giving betas and alphas to youtobers for promo, things would work.

It's their fault as well, but the players decided to abuse Blizzard's mistake for their own gain. They knew very well they shouldn't do what they did... and they did it anyway, which is pure stupidity. Good riddance.
Blizzards fault, they rushed release and released the game broken. Maybe if they actually test things instead of giving betas and alphas to youtobers for promo, things would work.

It's their fault as well, but the players decided to abuse their mistake for their own gain. They knew very well they shouldn't do what they did... and they did it anyway, which is pure stupidity. Good riddance.
yep thats exactly what i meant, both sides !@#$ed up and those who abused it should be punished.
Swing the ban hammer, blizzard do it over the little things. So do it about this, this is a big issue and the people who exploited it 100% knew what they were doing. Punish them to the -fullest- extent
Imagine loosing your account for something u can do a few hours per day in a month time..trolololol
28/08/2018 20:26Posted by Raiden
Imagine loosing your account for something u can do a few hours per day in a month time..trolololol

Well, yeah its stupid. But they did not do it just for the rep, but items and gold. I mean the raid is right around the corner and M+. You farmed 5M gold with the exploit? Sure buy WoW tokens and turn then into Bnet balance, you stole the money there, and thats a permaban for sure.
28/08/2018 20:26Posted by Raiden

its doing it a few hours a day and exploiting it so you can do it again, now multiply that for however many world quests they exploited :)
You exploit a bug to get an unfair advantage, you get punished accordingly, if its a perma ban, then its your own fault for doing it.
Blizzards fault, they rushed release and released the game broken.

So if you leave you house's door open it's your fault. But if a thief comes in and steals everything, it is still illegal and they should still be punished.