ETA Plz?

Technical Support
I understand that there are issues with the Draenor server, that's pretty obvious. Disregard the fact, that the community has called for a fix since November 2017, I just want to know if we get a rough ETA?
Are we gonna wait 30 min? An hour? A week? Would just be great to know if I could go to bed.
+
yea i would like to know when i can start
PLzz lets us know
Same. I booked off work for this...
Litterally just asked the same thing on twitter, at least give the players that are staying up for this the decency to tell them if its going to be an overnight job or within the next hour because you are just baiting us along wasting our time otherwise.
im more than happy to say fair enough ill go to bed and get up earlier
Any info would be good... Don't know if I should keep trying or go to bed already. Come on it's been an hour already and NOTHING???
I would love to take nap, but the thought of being able to play shortly is too exciting.

Which member of blizzard's team is going to be willing to stick their neck on the line and spill some beans? ;)
enableing IPv6 worked for some of my guildies... hope it helps some of you
14/08/2018 00:01Posted by Gorejaws
Litterally just asked the same thing on twitter, at least give the players that are staying up for this the decency to tell them if its going to be an overnight job or within the next hour because you are just baiting us along wasting our time otherwise.
im more than happy to say fair enough ill go to bed and get up earlier

Same. If I could just get confirmed that this won't be done before 5 I would just go to bed and get up earlier, a lot less annoyed than I am right now.