Daze needs to be removed from the game!

General
So you're in an area packed with enemies and just wants to get out of there because you accidently pulled to meny mobs
You have no choise but to aggro even more on the way.
So you take some damage.
And then you get !@#$ing dazed!! Whoop-di-lada-doo!
"I'll get away from this area for sure now"

What sick bastard came up with this %^-*?!
There's saddles you can buy, and if you have Tailoring you can make a back enchant that stops Daze from happening as well :).

Edit: Tailoring thing is called Resilient Spellthread.
I'd rather it be like a 70% slow for 4 seconds instead of been a dismount.
20/08/2018 08:33Posted by Shortbolts
There's saddles you can buy, and if you have Tailoring you can make a back enchant that stops Daze from happening as well :).
I think the back enchant is bugged, one of my friends is using it, and he still keeps been dismounted.
20/08/2018 08:33Posted by Basstaper
I'd rather it be like a 70% slow for 4 seconds instead of been a dismount.

That would make more sense. If I came running at someone on a horse and they hit me, who would fall? xD.

I agree Daze makes no sense, I've hated it for years, always been the death of me. But, as I stated above, their are items you can get to prevent it from happening. Sadly, the Tailoring one can only be used by the tailor itself, but the other one can be made by LW (Doesn't take much to make, 25 coarse leather I believe) and lasts for 2 hours. So a stack of them will last you 40 hours :D

20/08/2018 08:34Posted by Basstaper
20/08/2018 08:33Posted by Shortbolts
I think the back enchant is bugged, one of my friends is using it, and he still keeps been dismounted.

Weird, I'm using it on this and I haven't had any problems :-/. Has he contacted Blizzard about it?
Or we should have an option to disable every mobs from the game so we don't feel like we're running through hostile and dangerous grounds ?

Kappa ?
It's a useless mechanic which only serves to annoy the player. Please, remove.
20/08/2018 08:36Posted by Matsumae
Or we should have an option to disable every mobs from the game so we don't feel like we're running through hostile and dangerous grounds ?

Kappa ?

How about this, you set up a field and have your army spread out like WoWs mobs, they can CHASE me on a horse, poking me with attacks. IF they can keep up with me on foot and can knock me off my horse from behind (because this is how Dazed works in the game), then I'll admit your point is valid.
Blizzard loading screen tips: "You're much less likely to encounter wandering monsters while following a road."

If you decide to take the shortcut, then deal with whats in your way. whether its a daze, a root, or just plenty of mobs. yes. daze is annoying, but you decided to risk it.

or like others said, buy a saddle ^^
20/08/2018 08:34Posted by Basstaper

Might be another Bloodtotem Saddle Blanket :)
Just make it possible to mount during combat!
I remember when Argus just released and there was crazy masochists defending the daze mechanic. Some people enjoy being hugely inconvenienced apparently. Personally I hate it with a fiery passion and would not miss it one bit if it was gone.
I just hope that my spellthread would work as advertised. It should prevent dazed but it doesnt. Until its fixed i just carry around azerite armor that has absorb trait in it...
20/08/2018 22:16Posted by Kooki
Some people enjoy being hugely inconvenienced apparently.

Because moving about the game world should be a challenge itself. Why make a world at all if it offers no sense of danger and you can always run away when you feel like it?

Just plan your pulls and plan your exit if you pull too much. Fail and accept the penalty. That's how games work.

And turn off that Netflix, if you're watching stream while playing then it's all on you.
20/08/2018 22:27Posted by Hezar
I just hope that my spellthread would work as advertised. It should prevent dazed but it doesnt. Until its fixed i just carry around azerite armor that has absorb trait in it...

People keep saying that it's not working, but it worked fine for me.. I no longer have it on due to getting rid of Tailoring as it's not worth the effort and I changed my back, but before it worked fine..
I bet the people defending daze are tanks who never have to deal with it xd
20/08/2018 22:31Posted by Thedice
20/08/2018 22:16Posted by Kooki
Some people enjoy being hugely inconvenienced apparently.

Because moving about the game world should be a challenge itself. Why make a world at all if it offers no sense of danger and you can always run away when you feel like it?

I wouldn't say that it causes any real danger though. I've never once died or come close to dying cause of being dazed. Mostly I've just been dismounted and either fought off the enemies or run away and used invisibility. It's just an annoyance.
20/08/2018 22:36Posted by Finnbarr

Nah. It's just that everytime I get dazed I know it was because I was either being lazy or careless. You can completely avoid getting dazed for months if you play right.
Hey, look guys, I'm a Warlock tank because I'm defending the daze!!!

20/08/2018 22:36Posted by Finnbarr

There are items in game to stop you from being dazed. Don't like getting Dazed, by the items. It's as simple as that ^_^.
Play tank.