BFA - Ele or Enh for M+?

Shaman
Hello Guys!

I've managed to get some gear for Enh in mythics, and so far I feel that I can pull some OK numbers dmg wise.

On the other hand I feel that a ranged spec would be more viable in M+.

I heaven't really touched Ele so far, and I would be really interested in your thoughts regarding that spec, mainly from M+ point of view.

Thank you very much in advance! :)
Personally I'd pick enhance. I find with ele you get so punished during movement and there are so many fights/trash packs that require you to move constantly. But I am not really good at ele so a better player could probably do great with both specs.
for now enh, 100% unless you are a masochist
pretty sure enhance
Thank you guys for the quick answers! :)
im full epic atm and i can tell u is too early to say cos i didnt unlocked all the traits yet on the Azerite gear once i get the Heart of Azeroth to 27/30+ that should be better.

Ele start always slow at the start of a new Expa.. but after a while get pretty strong.
Don't listen to those saying elem is bad ;), it's pretty fun and dps quite good ...once you get some gear ( 920+).

Current dps for me is around 10K on mythique 0 at 338 ilevel ( 12K on sephraliss first boss for example)
26/08/2018 21:46Posted by Podvin
Current dps for me is around 10K on mythique 0 at 338 ilevel ( 12K on sephraliss first boss for example)

because dem 1 minute fights are always the best samples