Why is Saurfang still on the horde wallpaper?

General
yea - delete him. Traitor
Well, I going to make a green skin orc and name him Saurfangthetraitor
he's gonna take over and become leader of the horde, or something close to it mark my words.
Why is it always blood elves who calls him a traitor o.o
yeah hes alliance dog now, no honor for traitors
28/08/2018 05:33Posted by Ghazpeshi

I also noticed, blood elfs are the most aggressive ones for no reason :D
Probably because he's going to be Warchief before this expansion is over?

Over-inflated ego. :P
Why are Horde players always using the term Alliance dogs?
Considering it are the Horde races who followed Garrosh and now Sylvanas like the good lap dogs they are that's kind of ironic.
28/08/2018 05:41Posted by Ðevilangel
yeah hes alliance dog now, no honor for traitors

He isn't though. Just because he refused to return to Sylvanas doesn't make out of him Alliance.

Do you want to know who contacted Alliance in order to swap sides not just for him but for entire race?

Oh it was Lor'Themar the belf leader. He was the one who initiated negotiations. And then acted as it didn't happen.

But I don't see you making threads calling him a traitor.

I love orcs, i picked them as my race in Warcraft 3, and since that day i play orc shaman.
Every private server - orc shaman,
1st account on TBC here orc shaman,
2nd account (previous was stolen ;( ) orc shaman
I played so long orc shaman that i addapt some "orcs" theme in real life. I loved Warlords of Dreanor, so much orcs, so much they story, honor, pride, might etc...

And Saurfang... the last orc that is in game (i know there is plenty, but he have some history etc, u get what i mean? thrall is absent, rest are dead or just random npc)
i Was so hyped when i saw him in BFA Siege of Lordearon cinematic. And then War of Thorns came...
He struck Malfurion with axe in the back, NOT Sylvanas. HE AGREE on war, and then he run away. He abandon us. He choose to DIE alone. He disobey our Warchief. He is disgreace for the Horde.
I get it his old, he saw much, he lost some friends and family in wars. But literally all what he wants right now is to be DEAD he dont care about the Horde, Orcs, noone he just want to get his HONORABLE DEATH. PPL say that he choose to stay on back and fight alone with ally to secure our back. BUT THATS NOT TRUE, Sylvanas had cover our retreait. HE JUST STAY TO BE KILLED.
PS: He was leader of orcs, and in middle of war he choose to abandon his people and go die. What ruler to that? BAD ONE. PPL Spite on Sylvanas but as rooting corpse witchout honor she cares more about living then he, through all war campaign whenever alliance has some advantage over our army Sylvanas always was there to help us. and Saurfang? As he said "he was watching".
For the Horde
28/08/2018 06:33Posted by Cyndane
Considering it are the Horde races who followed Garrosh and now Sylvanas like the good lap dogs they are that's kind of ironic.
z

but alliance are the ones with a dogs race, no?
Better if we delete you.

Barbie elves, the Pink kingdom is over the other continent.
saurfang was more interesting in 5 mins cinematic that all the belfs in the last 5 expansions.

Even the purple demon in the legion loading screen (the ugly one) had more space (lorewise speaking) than belves.

A pity... In tbc was a so promising race.

<--- previously belf
Belfs really dont get much attention from blizzard. Just small peeks or nothing 'more heroic' like Saurfang got.

i mean, Lor'themar isnt even in one cinematic or any other belf leader.

but - this topic is about traitorfang
Oh god.. Another edgy, 16 yrs ago sylvanass fan blood elf. Do they think sylvanas is a blood elf or something?
Traitor? Funny.

Co-planned an Alliance crushing scheme with Sylvannas and successfully led the assault. Has partaken in three wars and countless other key battles for the Horde. See's Warchief slipping into potential Garrosh 2.0 territory and has the balls to speak up about it, just like he did with Garrosh himself. Decides it's best to just go for a warriors death rather than choose between loyalty and honour - denied it by Anduin after fighting the encroaching Alliance army and its leaders/heroes (on his own) and captured.

Better call him a traitor, yo. I'm not sure half the people saying the word actually understand what it means. Probably also believe that the word of any leader, be they an evil dictator or entirely lawful, shouldn't go without question under any circumstances.

It's funny - he'd rather die than betray his loyalty or honour. The day this constitutes being a traitor will be a hilarious day indeed.
top kek when blood elves talks about being traitors.

have we really forgot that Lor'themar had talks with Varian Wrynn about joining the alliance again back in MoP?
Who are the real traitors here?
Hey a traitor because he doesnt fled with us out of the prison and let his people alone.

Doesnt matter if you had fought 20 wars. If you betray your faction you are a traitor. thats it
28/08/2018 06:33Posted by Cyndane