Any Guilds or communities recruiting older players 30+

Auchindoun / Dunemaul / Jaedenar
Hi there, I was wondering if there are any guilds with an older player base with most members over the age or 30 or so. I mostly play in the evenings as I have the normal adult stuff that means no 24/7 gaming. Looking for something social, definitely not hard core, friendly where people run stuff for fun, maybe run the odd Mythic +
Thanks in advance...
In that case what you are looking for is on the Horde side.

The Black Fury is the guild for you :)
If you find a good guild Grand, let me know! Sounds like just what i'm looking for too.
Looking for exact the same!!

Your welcome to befriend me.... Me and my hubby ussaly plays for a couple of hours after the lil' one is sleeping.

We miss like minded ppl to play Mytics with, and other activities.
Same here.

Got children, job etc.
Would like to befriend like minded people ingame.
Same here, would like to befriend like-minded people =)

Please message me Bnet in-game: rexiyah#2853
Hey guys!

Late to the forum post but our doors at Lobotomized are always open. Whilst we're currently not looking for any raiders we have a huge social base doing M+, PVP and other random events, both inside and outside of the game.

We're a slightly older guild with almost all of us having families and full time jobs but we still find the odd evening to get some WoW time in.

Just hit up an officer in game and we can bring you in :)
20/08/2018 10:39Posted by Griffonclaw
In that case what you are looking for is on the Horde side.

The Black Fury is the guild for you :)

This is exactly what I’m looking for, could you hit me up in game? Or I’ll check when you’re online, thanks.