Selling a broken game?

General
i seem to have bought a broken game...
Healers seem to have entered godmode. I think either a fix or a refund for selling a broken game is in order.
Healers have always been better that you are, accept it.
You could always perform a credit card chargeback, then two things will happen.

1) You will get your money back.
2) Blizzard will ban your account, thereby making it so that you no longer have to play Blizzards "Broken" games.

Win-win!
Well blame blizzard for wanting to allow healers leveling as healers solo, that means they need some damage to do so which pretty much breaks all ow pvp situations :/
yeah, its nigh impossible to kill a disc priest as rogue … Annoying as it is, im not sure if that alone makes the game broken … adapt and improvise ...
I must admit that healers are very op in pvp right now.
26/08/2018 03:06Posted by Dottie

in what world is this accurate. Please relax with your 8 honorable kills there bud.
26/08/2018 10:52Posted by Lightdagger

From a rogue?
26/08/2018 00:16Posted by Zyndrome
Healers seem to have entered godmode. I think either a fix or a refund for selling a broken game is in order.

your not meant to solo healers on the most part anyway? as their a -healer- their job is to heal. + Game isn't balanced around your obsession to solo people :e
26/08/2018 14:15Posted by Blackblades
26/08/2018 10:52Posted by Lightdagger

From a rogue?

Im 75lvl dont know about 120
26/08/2018 03:06Posted by Dottie

Lol. Only 9,675 achievement points, but 39,684 obnoxious forums posts. I would have thought after so much time writing on the forums that you would be able to form a coherent sentence.
only Disc is OP now and even they suffer from rogues..
26/08/2018 14:19Posted by Lightdagger
Im 75lvl dont know about 120

Lower level PvP is always a mess.
26/08/2018 14:18Posted by Vulrin

your not meant to solo healers on the most part anyway? as their a -healer- their job is to heal. + Game isn't balanced around your obsession to solo people :e

Fair enough...but are they then not in god mode since they have no weakness? they will take you down no matter what because u cannot take them down meaning a class is in godmode = gamebreaking. I dont mind having to train them for abit or even having to be 2 to take one healer...but anymore than that is just gamebraking.

The irony of a rogue posting about something he perceives as broken.

Well I guess you have to press more than two buttons to take down a healer, must be too hard for you.
26/08/2018 14:39Posted by Arleinax

Well I guess you have to press more than two buttons to take down a healer, must be too hard for you.

I wonder why you resort to ridiculing me. Nope i got it...u have no arguement.
Theres a lot more broken this expansion than just a class or two. Some traits don't work as intended, some trinks have incorrect tooltips, some WQ's just don't spawn the objectives, AH is bust, mailbox is dangerous to use because some items can get lost in the mail, theres still some mild server latency if you head over to the opposite factions area. This has probably been the worst expansion for having bugs at the start. You may argue that WoD was worse but that was just the launch, after a week, everything was working as intended, yet we are almost two weeks in and all of the above is still present.
26/08/2018 14:46Posted by Strikeywikey
Theres a lot more broken this expansion than just a class or two. Some traits don't work as intended, some trinks have incorrect tooltips, some WQ's just don't spawn the objectives, AH is bust, mailbox is dangerous to use because some items can get lost in the mail, theres still some mild server latency if you head over to the opposite factions area. This has probably been the worst expansion for having bugs at the start. You may argue that WoD was worse but that was just the launch, after a week, everything was working as intended, yet we are almost two weeks in and all of the above is still present.

I have none of the above issues..AH is player related behavior.
but sure i see your point but i remain unconvinced that healers or disco´s need to be this strong.
26/08/2018 14:42Posted by Zyndrome
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Seeing as you either playing dumb or actually are dumb, I'll put it in plain English.

Rogues have the most broken OP spec in the game, and you're calling out a whole class. Get real.

Just because you can faceroll your keyboard and kill any other class and cant do it to healers says a lot more about you than about healers as a class

Seeing as you either playing dumb or actually are dumb, I'll put it in plain English.

Rogues have the most broken OP spec in the game, and you're calling out a whole class. Get real.

Just because you can faceroll your keyboard and kill any other class and cant do it to healers says a lot more about you than about healers as a class

again with the anon ridiculing. I dont faceroll anything and i dont want to. FYI im not in that spec your talking about however rogues being strong is then translated into disco must survive for an eternity and be beyond all reach? Can a rogue not die? because right not disco´s cannot.