Feral Druid Skins Not Showing

Transmogrification
Hello. I'm a feral druid and I have all skins unlocked (not all color variations). I changed my weapon and my skin disappeared (obviously), so I decided to transmog it. I talked to the Transmog dude and clicked the "Legion Artifact" tab, but only my hidden skin (of the owlcat) shows along with the colors I've unlocked for it. Where is everything else??
I've answered multiple threads about this exact same problem.

Here's how it works. There have been 1 weapon model with 4 color variants feral and guradian artifacts. Each form used one weapon color for each of the form colors, mage tower repeated one of those color and hidden apperance used different color for each form color.

Transmog system, as it is now doesn't display multiple items with the exact same displayID(the same model and colors). To go around this issue Blizzard implenented ability to choose witch particular item with that appearance you wanna use by right clicking the appearance and choosing it from the list. That will change druid forms for feral and guardian artifact appearances.

TL;DR: Use right click on those.
15/08/2018 13:02Posted by Cedrad
I've answered multiple threads about this exact same problem.

Here's how it works. There have been 1 weapon model with 4 color variants feral and guradian artifacts. Each form used one weapon color for each of the form colors, mage tower repeated one of those color and hidden apperance used different color for each form color.

Transmog system, as it is now doesn't display multiple items with the exact same displayID(the same model and colors). To go around this issue Blizzard implenented ability to choose witch particular item with that appearance you wanna use by right clicking the appearance and choosing it from the list. That will change druid forms for feral and guardian artifact appearances.

TL;DR: Use right click on those.

Thank you so much!
for me it still not showing any mage tower skin for my feral
same problem...
22/10/2018 00:06Posted by Muranishi
same problem...

Read the thread and the problem is gone :)
Hello, I had the same issue than you, here's how to fix it: you need to buy vanishing powder from some NPC vendor and use it on your cat changeform spell in the spellbook.

The issue come from the cat changeform glyph wich overwrite your Artifact transmog. Once the glyph is destroyed with the vanishing powder your Artifact transmog will appear.
09/11/2018 15:39Posted by Cassiexoxo
Hello, I had the same issue than you, here's how to fix it: you need to buy vanishing powder from some NPC vendor and use it on your cat changeform spell in the spellbook.

The issue come from the cat changeform glyph wich overwrite your Artifact transmog. Once the glyph is destroyed with the vanishing powder your Artifact transmog will appear.

That's the different issue and the glyph you refer to is Glyph of the Feral Chameleon. This glyph overrides artifact forms becuse otherwise it would be uselss if you use those artifact forms.