Returning players need to grind old content for new content.

General
Prev 1 4 5 6
19/08/2018 19:15Posted by Noodlyninja
Some people don't understand. It's annoying to be returning to WoW, and being limited to time with work. If they HAD to have a rep wall, at least not Exalted, it'll take so long if you have just started

I do understand though. I understand that if I stop playing now for say 18 month's when I come back I'm going to have missed out on things including reputation grinds and if I want the end reward for those things I'll have to play catch up for them. I understood that when I joined in 2010 and my friend who introduced me was lvl 40 something and I was lvl 1 he was off playing dungeons whilst I was learning the game and playing through all the content, I understood after leaving the game for nearly 5 years and coming back half way through WoD I had a lot to catch up on and when I used my 90 character boost I would have to go back to get the mounts I wanted from previous expansions because I had skipped the content. This is the same issue.

Using a boost is essentially cheating the system (not a cheat) for instance: new player boosts to 110 before ever logging on he logs into stormwind and instantly he is called to sithilus to meet his mate magni. He's never met magni, doesn't know his story but is treated like a true hero by him who has saved the world because the game mechanics presume a 110 character has played legion and done all that. It's the same with the rep for the first 4 allied races. The game presumes you've done that content even though you have never set foot on the broken isles or Argus because you skipped that content and cheated the system.

So having to go back and do that content for the end reward is a consequence of that whether it's mounts, gear or the allied races.

It will be the same at the end of bfa/start of the next expansion and probably during it with next 4 allied races.
Maybe realise this is a MMO and grinding is part of the genre.

If you dont like it then dont play it
19/08/2018 08:46Posted by Nefaryas
Oh really, can you explain why I mean I answered your comment and you just said some nonsense about me not understanding it. Your response doesn't make sense in the context. Just give up mate.

So judging by the fact no one has an actual argument and just resorts to character attacks I will assume that this argument is settled, blizzard should think of a better way to unlock allied races for new players.

Nah the argument hasn't gone your way and you realise that starting another new thread when the argument wasn't going your way in the thread you were contributing in on the same subject before wasn't going your way hasn't worked the way you wanted so now you're trying to force a "well I've won anyway because you're all stupid <fingers in ears> I'm not listening to anyone who doesn't agree with me so I win ner ner"

It hasn't gone my way, I think that more people agree with me than disagree lad. I started commenting on posts that were relevant about the same subject because why not, won't let others be trolled like this lol.
Do we really need another Topic on allied races?

This has been done over and over - its well trodden ground.

In other words:

IF YOU DIDN'T DO THE CONTENT WHEN IT WAS CURRENT, COULDN'T BE A@!%D TO RESEARCH/READ STUFF THEN ITS YOUR BLOODY FAULT!

CAN A BLUE OR SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THESE THREADS???? THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS
19/08/2018 20:26Posted by Xandrolar

In other words:

IF YOU DIDN'T DO THE CONTENT WHEN IT WAS CURRENT, COULDN'T BE A@!%D TO RESEARCH/READ STUFF THEN ITS YOUR BLOODY FAULT!

CAN A BLUE OR SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THESE THREADS???? THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS

Is this your webspace, do you pay for the traffic, or did the OP steal your girl?

I'm legitimately curious, what exactly makes you so outraged over a post in a forum of a company that you are (most likely) not affiliated with in any other way than being a customer?

Do the words on the screen physically hurt you? Or do you feel Blizzard's pain by proxy?
18/08/2018 22:36Posted by Manlovelol
18/08/2018 22:15Posted by Emowitch

The result is the same my chocolate starfish loving friend. They changed their minds.

Yup, but never for in-game rewards.

I guess you don’t remember them sayin there would never be flying in WoD.

In other words:

Edgy

Nah the argument hasn't gone your way and you realise that starting another new thread when the argument wasn't going your way in the thread you were contributing in on the same subject before wasn't going your way hasn't worked the way you wanted so now you're trying to force a "well I've won anyway because you're all stupid <fingers in ears> I'm not listening to anyone who doesn't agree with me so I win ner ner"

It hasn't gone my way, I think that more people agree with me than disagree lad. I started commenting on posts that were relevant about the same subject because why not, won't let others be trolled like this lol.

Lady if you don't mind :)

No one is trolling they are disagreeing with you, there is a difference.

You contributed to a thread, didn't get the answers you wanted so started this one. It wasn't necessary to start it, you did it like other before you in an attempt to gain more positive response. It hasn't worked so you ignore the disagreeing contributions and claim to have "won"

You also accuse people of character attacks when it's your side of the argument and you who have done that on numerous threads to anyone who disagrees with them.
Did u play too much -pay for win- Call of Duty before coming back to WOW..??
BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!!BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!!BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!!BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!!BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!!
19/08/2018 21:11Posted by Nerfboop
18/08/2018 16:06Posted by Nefaryas

Sorry that you're going through such a terrible thing. I also have to take time out from the game due to chronic ill health and it sucks but I also accept that I'm gonna miss out on things because of that.

You're honestly not missing out on much...

Aww I kinda like bfa so far.
19/08/2018 20:41Posted by Wankman

In other words:

Is this your webspace, do you pay for the traffic, or did the OP steal your girl?

I'm legitimately curious, what exactly makes you so outraged over a post in a forum of a company that you are (most likely) not affiliated with in any other way than being a customer?

Do the words on the screen physically hurt you? Or do you feel Blizzard's pain by proxy?

Not at all, and happily married, thanks for caring though.

But to be honest, These posts are doing nothing, there is even a post at the top of the general forum saying the unlock requirement is NOT a bug and needs to be completed.

The constant whining, is to be honest, jarring there have been multiple posts on the same topic and I really don't see the need to create another one.

However, to put my 2 cents across, if Blizz were to remove the unlock requirement, then they should, in that case introduce a reward for the people who DID do the requirement while it was current content. Not just an achieve, but an actual reward, based on Legion content.

But I guarantee, if they DID do that, the exact same people who are moaning about allied races, would then moan about not getting the reward.

It what has become the norm over the past few years, people expect everything handed to them. Not just with allied races, but in general.
19/08/2018 21:37Posted by Xandrolar
19/08/2018 20:41Posted by Wankman

Not at all, and happily married, thanks for caring though.

But to be honest, These posts are doing nothing, there is even a post at the top of the general forum saying the unlock requirement is NOT a bug and needs to be completed.

The constant whining, is to be honest, jarring there have been multiple posts on the same topic and I really don't see the need to create another one.

However, to put my 2 cents across, if Blizz were to remove the unlock requirement, then they should, in that case introduce a reward for the people who DID do the requirement while it was current content. Not just an achieve, but an actual reward, based on Legion content.

But I guarantee, if they DID do that, the exact same people who are moaning about allied races, would then moan about not getting the reward.

It what has become the norm over the past few years, people expect everything handed to them. Not just with allied races, but in general.

I don't want a reward for doing it in May/June when it was current I just want people to understand that if you skip content you have consequences.

They will unlock them eventually, probably not before the end of bfa though and that's fine because by then it will be the next 4 or at least the last 2 causing these same issues, or the heritage armour.

I do wonder how quick to the defence people would be if say a new player came today and kicked off about not getting the war of thorns mount because they didn't know it was limited time and that it's unfair so they should give them to everyone. Or even if I complained that I can't use mine because I have to grind for flying in bfa and everywhere I can fly is "old content" so I've got a bfa mount I can't use in bfa...