Chitara broken battle pet boss ?

Pet Battles
Is this pet battle broken or am i doing something wrong here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA6O28iPtUU&feature=youtu.be
Look at the buff on the boss. It takes a lot of hits to gradually weaken the shield. When first version is destroyed, it becomes a slightly cracked version and so on, until fully cracked where its finally vulnerable.
I destroyed the boss with a direbeak and sharptalon hatchling.
it just when i hit it shows that until attack 4 more times do not go down after hits
The idea here is to hit the boss as many times as u can, so pick your first and maybe 2nd pet with multiple hit attacks. You can use flayers with egg barrage, flock, moth balls, pets with stampede, flurry and many more...
CW Gnomie with turrets works fine, same as Knock off blightron/ Lil Bling with 'inflation' and 'make it rain'
Once u hit the boss ten times (Iirc), the shield will get broken and u can destroy it with 3rd pet (most likely in one hit)
Hey Suruntuoja,

The advice that Shendriel provided is spot on there! I personally tried it with the Build Turrets ability of the Clockwork Gnome, and worked really well!
There is any easy tac for this one

Use an razorthooth with lightning shield and a son of demidos with the same spell and see for urself
and everyone seems to not notice that tooltip is bugged too
Maybe they just don't care about the slightly bugged tooltip because they got 2 moths that just obliterate the shield with 5 hits/turn moth balls?
It works, but the tooltip is pretty poorly written and there's no feedback that your attacks are doing anything. You have to make 5 attacks to remove the first stack, 4 attacks to remove the next stack, etc. It would be much better is the boss just had 15 stacks of the buff and each attack removed one.
Clockwork Gnome with turrets made it extremely easy! Go for it
ive used zandalari raptors or direbeaks to take it down fast. But yeah, the shield really could use a stack counter. as you have to mouse over the buff to see the status as the icon doesnt change.
I don't get it, it takes way more than 10 attacks for me to brake its shell... It says "until at least 4 more attacks are made against the shell" after like 4 attacks, and then it takes another 3-5 attacks to be reduced to "3 other attacks"...

I dont get it. Don't say 5 if its 15 ??
From what I noticed, the first buff takes 10 hits, and then the second takes 5 more. After that, Chitara takes +150% extra damage, which is an easy kill.

Although I see comments on Wowhead giving different numbers, I do believe this one could have used more feedback. It's confusing, though quite easy. Also from Wowhead comments, Clockwork Gnome solos it with Turret / Repair / Turret, though I haven't tried that myself.

I've beaten all BfA pet world quests except Rogue Azerite with Ikky / Anklerender / Starlette, and that team works perfectly well here too.
a nice way to bypass the shield mechanism:
Chitara is not immune to counter shields like Lightning Shield and Fire Shield.
Therefore a Tinytron will kill Chitara in 3-4 rounds - just put on the two shields and pass.

if you dont have a Tinytron, any 2 pets with similar shields will do the same.
Watch my video, and you kill it in 0 time XD...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpx0pv1Uio
It's not broken, just a trick 2 it.

Best Regards CSL...
Cya in the game :).
And good luck.
21/09/2018 01:27Posted by Gigabitè
a nice way to bypass the shield mechanism:
Chitara is not immune to counter shields like Lightning Shield and Fire Shield.
Therefore a Tinytron will kill Chitara in 3-4 rounds - just put on the two shields and pass.

if you dont have a Tinytron, any 2 pets with similar shields will do the same.

Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely level up my 'tron to 25 for this one.
3 x moth - spam mothballs, easiest pet battle in game i think =)