Missions expire very quickly

General
I noticed today that the missions you get from your table expire very quickly. There was an honorbound rep one which would have given up to 550 rep but because two of three counters were cursed and I had no range troops to counter, I thought i'd do it after my current missions finish.

I come back a few hours later and the mission has gone. It wasn't even up for more than 6 hours and it has already gone. Is it intentional that missions are supposed to expire so quickly? I'm probably not the only one missing out on good rewards that pop up just because we already have missions going.
I like the ones that require a troop trait to defeat, and have a 100% success factor reduction if troops are present...*DERP*!
26/08/2018 11:37Posted by Ameelia
I like the ones that require a troop trait to defeat, and have a 100% success factor reduction if troops are present...*DERP*!

Yeh those "stealth" missions.
As useless as a system can be.

Also, why even add the mission table in the game when it gives nothing of value? A bit of AP or rep is so bland; it feels more like an afterthought that they forgot to scrap then a well intergrated part of the current game. This while in WoD and Legion they gave nice rewards plus felt as being part of the game. So it is not as if the devs do not know how they can add it well.