For the HORDE!

General
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
08/08/2018 18:28Posted by Mynostro
08/08/2018 18:24Posted by Aylmeric
last week = pure hatred for Sylvanas
This week = Pure love for her.

No wonder the savages can't find a decent warchief, they don't have a clue what they want.

I hate her even more now.

I was screaming at my screen that someone should please kill her.

DAMNIT ANDUIN! SHE WAS RIGHT THERE! ONE STAB! ONE SLASH! and it would have all been over. The Horde would be free...

She gave Blightcaller her bow so that Anduin wouldn't kill her as killing an unarmed target is dishonorable. Anduin's bones wouldn't allow that now come on.
08/08/2018 17:42Posted by Wicadus

Stromgarde, Alterac, Gilneas, pretty much we got whole Eastern kingdoms apart from belves, also Saurfang left ur horde, Baine is pissed, we destroyed ur main city that produced blight ... we got more than we lost actually ... u only burned down tree full of civilians ... main kaldorei force was in silithus so ... yea

A lot of blight in the eastern kingdoms.
The main Kaldorei force returned, and was slaughtered.
We then chose to not occupy the tree of infinite guerilla druid warfare potential, with whisps like the one that offed Archimonde, a sound tactical choice.
Sad about the civilians, only the most distanced horde members wasnt affected by that.
Baine grumbles a little, if he tries a coup he will fail.
Saurfang will possibly be a martyr by your hand or the queens.
08/08/2018 18:21Posted by Pinkfist
08/08/2018 18:18Posted by Lizq
That falling back made your sizeable force run headlong into slaughter

and your own

The ones who ran as instructed survived, the slow and stupid fell.
failure to follow tactics.
08/08/2018 18:29Posted by Sornak
She gave Blightcaller her bow so that Anduin wouldn't kill her as killing an unarmed target is dishonorable.

Not as dishonourable as destroying a city full of innocent civilians.
Last time an undead went on an rampage, we marched down his own strongold, and kicked his !@#. Sylvanas is gonna get what's comin to er.
08/08/2018 18:35Posted by Aylmeric
08/08/2018 18:29Posted by Sornak
She gave Blightcaller her bow so that Anduin wouldn't kill her as killing an unarmed target is dishonorable.

Not as dishonourable as destroying a city full of innocent civilians.

I'm talking about it from their perspectives.

Sylvanas doesn't care about honor, that is clear as day.

Anduin does. He is always talking about it.
08/08/2018 18:36Posted by Abeloth
Last time an undead went on an rampage, we marched down his own strongold, and kicked his !@#. Sylvanas is gonna get what's comin to er.

And purples! Think of all the purple items she'll drop!
08/08/2018 16:35Posted by Daffon
why is it always a blood elf female who says this

I know, right? lol
08/08/2018 16:48Posted by Alronius
08/08/2018 16:35Posted by Koldan
There is nothing more cringe than having a blood elf screaming LOKTAR OGAR and FOR THE HORDE, roll a Tauren or an orc the true horde representatives, blood elf’s are just dead meat. If there would be no old gods interference and the war was black and white, Alliance would be drinking martini on the echo isles while getting dick massage from blood elf skanks, Alliance is called Alliance for a reason because different races are truly united in there while in the horde they use “their difference” as a means of not sleeping under a rug not to actually work together in any shape or form

This is so true, Belf players are the most cringy ones, especially the forum warriors.

What fine examples of the open outstretched hand of the alliance, your peaceful ways shine through the absolute filth coming from your mouth.
So a blood elf cannot embody the honorable qualities of the horde because you dont see them?
You radiate the lawful stupid mentality that is the lore reason the horde exists in a way.
Go ahead, show the true collors of the alliance, wave it proudly.
Anduin would be disgusted. the only redeemable thing about the alliance these days.
08/08/2018 18:24Posted by Aylmeric
last week = pure hatred for Sylvanas
This week = Pure love for her.

No wonder the savages can't find a decent warchief, they don't have a clue what they want.

Reminds me of the "progressive" left.
What is with Blood Elves and the Sylvanas !@#$%?

I've not been a massive fan since the whole "we must raise the dead to reproduce!" thing. But blackmailing Lor'themar and the constant blatant disregard for literally anything living and I've always thought she's been one Hiroshima/Nagasaki-esque act away from becoming absolutely reviled by anyone with a fraction of a conscience.

I swear Garrosh caught way more flak for bombing a significant military target. But sure, yeah, let's all throw our lot in with the deceptive maniac driven by own insanity. She probably wants the Horde to divide, contriving yet more war and death. All so she can bolster the Forsaken by raising the casualties and collateral.
08/08/2018 17:16Posted by Daive

It is conquered. Completely dead because of your spoiled baby Lich queen, but horde lost. That's a fact.

That queen left you scorched earth and dead bodies, for almost nothing.
Even though you had Deus ex Jaina with my next mount.

Read it and weep, our "loss", was a massive blow, to you.
08/08/2018 18:18Posted by Lizq
08/08/2018 17:11Posted by Daive

And don't worry we will make sure your most important general will have a good time in Stockades....just until he agrees to kill Sylvanas.

And go ahead, make Saurfang a martyr before the queen does.

Just to settle the subject, Saurfang /gquit the horde and shows his green middle finger to Sylvanas at start of BfA.
08/08/2018 18:53Posted by Lizq
08/08/2018 17:16Posted by Daive

It is conquered. Completely dead because of your spoiled baby Lich queen, but horde lost. That's a fact.

That queen left you scorched earth and dead bodies, for almost nothing.
Even though you had Deus ex Jaina with my next mount.

Read it and weep, our "loss", was a massive blow, to you.

Why it was a dues ex ? Jainas warbringer clearly shows her with her boat .

What if the jaina warbringer happened a few days before the torching and she was informed about it and set out to meet the invading alliance army?

A mage of her caliber surely is able to talk/project her self to someone and talk to?
08/08/2018 16:34Posted by Kátárinä
oh and not to mention your warchief is gonna die in bfa. :)

Wishful thinking?....because so far Sylvanas been playing 3D chess, whilst Anduin looks like he's having trouble comprehending the term Checkmate.

What did he say to Sylvanas towards the end of the cutscene?..."Surrender or Die"...see what I mean, if anything he was the one in check.
that same warchief u are loving has been killing her own troops and turning em to skeletons u have strange motivation to respect some1 who plague your friends on battle ground...That same warchief is compared to Hitler...so ye hail your warchief for some little time
Just face it the horde suck. Can't win a fair fight, always the usual scummy tactic to retreat. You're massively out numbered, massively out teched, massively under geared. You still live in mud huts and fling swords around. Get a space ship, a few thousand planes and tanks. Some key characters that can mass ressurect/heal the battlefield, or levitate a giant boat with magic cannons. Then come and have a proper fight.
08/08/2018 18:58Posted by Saraan

Why it was a dues ex ? Jainas warbringer clearly shows her with her boat .

What if the jaina warbringer happened a few days before the torching and she was informed about it and set out to meet the invading alliance army?

A mage of her caliber surely is able to talk/project her self to someone and talk to?

That thing, the ship, was hard to swallow, not if she could make a message to Anduin while piloting the thing and casting other spells.

See its a little lazy if there is a statement about this thing being under study and production since before Theramore was bombed.
And improbable for that to be made without extreme study and funding.

EDIT
ok i was completely in denial or something of the floating city of Dalaran, of course Jaina could modify the spell for that, make the "deus ex" remark void and null and also removes the plot armor image i had of it all.
Makes me enjoy the story in generall, damn bliz made a good job on this, im a little drunk but amazed :D
08/08/2018 19:07Posted by Sinaras
that same warchief u are loving has been killing her own troops and turning em to skeletons u have strange motivation to respect some1 who plague your friends on battle ground...That same warchief is compared to Hitler...so ye hail your warchief for some little time

Failure to evacuate as instructed lead to the death of theese soldiers, you see the same thing in Southshore vs Tarren mill, the limited resources and manpower did not allow for a flexible execution of Sylvanass strategy as it was pressured by Jaina and my next mount.