Warglaives of Azzinoth not transmogable after legion?

Transmogrification
Hello all!

I heard some rumors that Warglaives of Azzinoth wont be transmogable after legion ends, is that true? i couldnt find any official info about that. Today i finished my 31 run and still no luck. I just want to now am i wasting my time cuz, 31 runs took some of it...

Cheers!
Why not be? Our artifacts are, why not the glaives since we can unlock the mog?
The Warglaives have never been able to be used for transmog. No pre-Legion Legendary can be used for mogs.
09/08/2018 22:32Posted by Sardonix
The Warglaives have never been able to be used for transmog. No pre-Legion Legendary can be used for mogs.

Oh realy?
http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=150372/arsenal-the-warglaives-of-azzinoth
Hey there Müchomurka,

What Sardonix likely means is that you cannot use the appearance of the original Legendary Warglaives from (level 70) Illidan in the Black Temple.

If you however have obtained both of those original Warglaives, then your account will get the Arsenal item you linked upon defeating the Timewalking version of the Black Temple.

@Takeen: I think the above may also explain how to get the appearance you are hunting for. :)
Just to clear up what Narialeene posted:
How to get tranmoggable Warglaives:
1) Run BT on any characters that CAN equip Warglaives. Get both of them to receive achievment [Warglaives of Azzinoth]

2) Finish Timewalking BT on any toon to get [I'll Hold These For You Until You Get Out]

3) Log on your DH to collect [Arsenal: The Warglaives of Azzinoth]. You can merge steps 2 and 3 by going to Timewalking BT right on your DH
10/08/2018 12:34Posted by Narialeene
@Takeen: I think the above may also explain how to get the appearance you are hunting for. :)

I believe he did know that ... he was just affraid about that he heard this way to get transmog will be cancelled with BfA.
[Arsenal: The Warglaives of Azzinoth] - the cosmetic item allowing a Demon Hunter to have the Illidan Weapon transmog appearance - is tied to Black Temple Timewalking; but, despite being made available during Legion, it is not exclusive to the duration of the Legion Expansion.
Hello . How we can know when the next Timewalking BT is up? There is any cheker ?
05/10/2018 18:53Posted by Xploit
Hello . How we can know when the next Timewalking BT is up? There is any cheker ?

You gotta check the calendar. Next BT timewalking is Nov 14th.
TBC Timewalking is this week. Therefore, BT Timewalking raid should be this week as well.