SPOILERS: Current state of Lordaeron

Story
So in the battle of Lordaeron scenario the Horde seems to have this big exit of blowing up blight all over the city, the Alliance have won nothing, can't use it, har-de-har nobody wins.

But when Jiana and the flying air sea ship turned up she cleared the blight, so surely the Alliance will just clear it out and take the city?
I am not sure if she clensed it. Like she eradicated it. It got blown away so they could move forward; I think the land is still polluted but it just doesn't kill people instantly.
The problem with that is unless the lore is wrong, Deathknell and the areas around the Tirisfal farms are still occupied by the Forsaken.

So who knows whats being occupied by who now.
Underground of Lordaeron got filled with bombs too in the Horde scenario here. Wouldn't be surprised if it brought down the upper city in the process too.
08/08/2018 22:35Posted by Zenthaki
I am not sure if she clensed it. Like she eradicated it. It got blown away so they could move forward; I think the land is still polluted but it just doesn't kill people instantly.

I wonder if the Argent Crusaders might help there then, supposed to be neutral although I imagine they'd rather see Humans in Lordaeron.

08/08/2018 23:04Posted by Erevien
Underground of Lordaeron got filled with bombs too in the Horde scenario here. Wouldn't be surprised if it brought down the upper city in the process too.

Well if the Alliance do find a way of clearing it then the Horde did them a favour, its a dump anyway best thing they can do is flatten it and start again.

08/08/2018 22:36Posted by Minairia
The problem with that is unless the lore is wrong, Deathknell and the areas around the Tirisfal farms are still occupied by the Forsaken.

So who knows whats being occupied by who now.

Would think that'd only be smaller splinter groups though, so little in numbers that if the Alliance did hold a major occupation they'd not last too long if they made themselves known.
Pretty sure it's going to be non useable, just like Darnassus. At least for the time being.